Injustice: Gods Among Us (new DC Fighting Game)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah that's where I bought them. Bought the first issue on a whim and found it to be pretty fun so I bought a few more.

I think the limited edition of this game comes with the printed comic, but I'm not sure how many issues that'll span. THey're up to 6 now.

1kkoGRX.gif

So a shark comes out of nowhere ? Also like how cyborg gets up after that.

I've gotten more enjoyment out of those than a majority of other DC comics out there.

It's cool, cause they can exist outside of the cemented DC continuity.

Yeah they are actually great so far and the next physical issue comes out this Wednesday so I'm getting that for sure. Superhero comics are at their finest when they don't have to worry about the mess that is continuity. Things actually get done, characters actually die for good, characters and relationships actually develop, etc...

Yeah, the print ones contain the previous 3-4 issues of the digital comic, which comes out every Wednesday. So those waiting for print will be 1-4 weeks behind. Issue 7 will be available for download Wednesday.

I'm hating the 3 3/4 figures of these! So much more detail can be put on a 6" version.

Back