Injustice: Gods Among Us (new DC Fighting Game)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zod does look... odd. I like how he 'becomes Pope' when he wins though :lol

I can't imagine them putting all that work into a Flamming C skin and not have it be DLC later on. Seems like a lot of work for just a little laugh on Conan. He looked like a Superman skin to me at least.

I had the new DC Collectibles 3.75" Injustice figures in yesterday Harley Quinn Vs Cyborg and Falsh Vs Raven. they have made the boxes thinner and added a hanging hook.

Never heard an announcement for that! Thanks :)

Don't get too excited, the Red Hood that is in the game is just a Joker origin 'killing joke' skin, not the Jason Todd Red Hood, which is what I assume you were talking about.

I mean don't get me wrong, it's a pretty cool skin, but it's still basically just The Joker wearing a bowl on his head.

Jerry Macaluso (PCS) revealed that he had meetings with Marvel and DC over the past weekend. Since PCS does mainly video game characters, we could be seeing Injustice 1:1 busts!

Man, I was excited for Zod but he looks pretty goofy. Hopefully they offer another skin for him at release.

Man, I was excited for Zod but he looks pretty goofy. Hopefully they offer another skin for him at release.

They won't. None of the DLC characters have had alternate skins yet, so he definitely won't have anything but that at release. If they were smart they'd have MoS skins for him and Superman.

Yeah I know. Just wishful thinking. I have been playing Sinestro a lot right now and trying to work through all the battles. Some are seriously irritating.

They won't. None of the DLC characters have had alternate skins yet, so he definitely won't have anything but that at release. If they were smart they'd have MoS skins for him and Superman.

i thought i saw somewhere that they will release alt skins for superman & zod in black kryptonian outfits from MoS

ku-medium.jpg

With the Man of Steel movie debuting as a big hit, it’s no surprise that the movie’s version of Superman will be coming to the fighting game featuring the DC Universe’s biggest heroes and villains. And the Man of Steel skin will be joined by a playable General Zod add-on, who we first saw in action in a Conan O’Brien Clueless Gamer segment after months of rumors. Wonder if this new version of Kal-El will be even more vicious against his Kryptonian arch-nemesis in the game?

You’ll be able to get the MoS Superman skin for $0.99 and the Zod character DLC will cost $4.99 (80 and 400 Microsoft Points, respectively.) Both additions will be coming to Injustice next month and, as usual, season pass holders will probably get the super-stuff a bit earlier.

[ame]https://youtu.be/h5hUpYKMceY[/ame]

Back