Iron Man 2 Mark VI Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:pray: :pray: :pray:

Any issues will be called Battle Damage by SS :panic:

If i was fearful about anything to do with this bust then it would be recieving it with defective LED's like i did with my Galactus but then that issue is easily resolved with replacements...have to say, in my experience Sideshow have been fantastic with sending out replacements! Super customer service! :clap

Ask Sideshow.
Doesn't it come up when you add to basket and put your location in?

nope it didnt come up,i had ask them they say that they still didnt know.can i ask them to ship via DHL?because i can get a discounted shipping fee from DHL

I wonder with the release of this LSB will it mark the end of the LSB line? Have seen or heard of another LSB coming down the pike in some time now.

Next to an apple for scale:

C2NK0nU.jpg

Sorry first time buy a bust so I don't quite know how is 1:2 scale.and has anyone saw the real product,is it magnificent?it won't be too tiny right?

Hey dude, just to give you an idea of sizes...here are two of my custom 1:2 scale busts next to my custom MKII 1:1 bust

jyru8aga.jpg

Now i'm stuck between Iron Man 2 Mark VI Legendary Scale Bust and Iron Man Mark VII life size bust,any suggestion which one should i consider to buy first?

Back