Iron Man 2 Mark VI Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now i'm stuck between Iron Man 2 Mark VI Legendary Scale Bust and Iron Man Mark VII life size bust,any suggestion which one should i consider to buy first?

Buy the Legendary Scale bust first cos your more likely to recieve at some point this year unlike the MKVII 1:1 bust which will be available next year now...

Now i'm stuck between Iron Man 2 Mark VI Legendary Scale Bust and Iron Man Mark VII life size bust,any suggestion which one should i consider to buy first?

Strange question to ask :dunno We don't know your budget or your collection so far.

Anyway, seeing as you did ask...
Get the LSB. It is truely Limited Edition, although a large number it has a number.
The 1:1 although 'Limited Edition' it's limited to how many SS want to make.
Yeh people will say who cares if it's got a number or not, they won't make that many etc. Just take a look at the Endoskull range...
SS are re-releasing them years after they 'sold out' :thwak
Rant over, buy what you like!

Strange question to ask :dunno We don't know your budget or your collection so far.

Anyway, seeing as you did ask...
Get the LSB. It is truely Limited Edition, although a large number it has a number.
The 1:1 although 'Limited Edition' it's limited to how many SS want to make.
Yeh people will say who cares if it's got a number or not, they won't make that many etc. Just take a look at the Endoskull range...
SS are re-releasing them years after they 'sold out' :thwak
Rant over, buy what you like!

Yea, but who cares if its got a number or not! :lecture :wink1:

I suppose its better than an open ES mate...in all seriousness, things like that dont even bother me. If i like it - i buy it! :lecture

But when you get round to opening all your boxes and realise you haven't got enough room to display it all or decide to sell a couple of pieces to buy new stuff all the stuff without a number will lose you a ton of money.
I collect what I like but limited edition should be just that.

But when you get round to opening all your boxes and realise you haven't got enough room to display it all or decide to sell a couple of pieces to buy new stuff all the stuff without a number will lose you a ton of money.

what, like the Stormtrooper PF i sold last nite :yess: :banana:moon :lol

Not quite

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYRm4-AYuiI[/ame]

Ink will say that because he has lots of LE as well :rotfl

Back