Iron Man 2 Mark VI Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On this release the delays seem a bit excessive though. I imagine people having this and Batman PF on order are more angry than excited about their purchases.

Postpone to Jan 14. what the ****!!:mad::mad:

Bummer that this has been cancelled again to January!!!

pu8eha9y.jpg

But great success in that both this and the MKVII 1:1 Bust are both due to ship at the same time!!!

na2adury.jpg

I think this is a joke... its going to be half a year since the original expected shipping date.

What kind of service would you pay full price for in the real world 6months after?

Part of me wishes that I didn't still want this thing so I could cut my ties with it and move along. But then I look at it again and can visualize exactly where I'd put it in my current setup and then those thoughts disappear.

I think this is a joke... its going to be half a year since the original expected shipping date.

What kind of service would you pay full price for in the real world 6months after?
Original shipping date was FEBRUARY 2013... so we're more close to a year now... :pfft:

I passed on on life size war machine bust because I didn't have the money for both that was 3 months ago , would have binned this off if I'd have known .

Patience of a pitbull

Probably not the best hobby come to think of it

As long as its done right, I dont mind the wait
I still like to see the final product this time

Yeah I just hope this thing is top quality for those of you who have waited so long. Hope the delay doesn't mean they are rushing through these with sloppy paint apps as and when they can.

Back