Iron Man Mark VI Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Once on a SS IM LSB I used some rubbing alcohol on soft rag to clean up a smudge, and when I stopped, there was red on the cloth. Ever since then, I'm scared to use anything other than water.

Mine is being processed for return/refund. Hopefully my reward points get credited back, which I was told they would be.

Just got my Iron Man 2 Maquette EX 441/800 today. He looks great. I guess the extra month of waiting was well worth it. Part 1 of 3

y3bt.jpg
im1
rkofw8.jpg
im2
63zixg.jpg
im4
o9ldn5.jpg
im5

Wow, that's probably the best one I've seen yet. I guess is more than just a single good one. Oh well, I'm content not having to worry about this piece once I return mine for good.

i wasn't going to worry about mine, which i thought only had some very slight scratches and some lint on his left back side, but on closer inspection i found a small chip on his left hand and a painted over crater near the chip. so the hell with it i called them and sent pics, now to wait the 2-4 weeks for a response.:(

Glad I read through some of this. I originally passed due to price but was thinking of picking him up now. Unfortanately I have had some bad luck with QC this year at SS and I dont think I feel like taking the risk with this one now.

Now I've managed to bag myself a good one I can finally appreciate what a fantastic piece it is, even though the chin is really the only thing that's changed it feels like a completely different statue. Amazing how just one small flaw can change your whole opinion of a piece.

War Machine better be good first time... :pray:

I'm going to repost my pics seeing as they seemed to get a bit lost a few pages back, sorry to those who have already seen them.

Headshot.jpg

Mid.jpg

Front.jpg

Back.jpg

Full.jpg

Awesome photos Dug!
You also have the best one I've seen to date. Congrats!
*Stupid customs! Release mine already!!! I need to know what I got - crap or grail :lol *

Great shots Dug. Yeah, when you see this with no issues I think people can see why I feel like this is such a cool piece.

Back