Statue [Iron Studios] Iron Man Mark XLII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I traded my iron man mark VI maquette knowing that new armors will be released from the new movie. I was thinking hard about this piece partly because I like the Adi Granov inspired pose and I missed out on the previous comiquette. Like some have mentioned, something about the pose at certain angles turns me off. The paint job is amazing and the detail in the sculpt is phenomenal. I'm sure those that preordered him will be very pleased.

I traded my iron man mark VI maquette knowing that new armors will be released from the new movie. I was thinking hard about this piece partly because I like the Adi Granov inspired pose and I missed out on the previous comiquette. Like some have mentioned, something about the pose at certain angles turns me off. The paint job is amazing and the detail in the sculpt is phenomenal. I'm sure those that preordered him will be very pleased.

If I could have two I would get this but I am waiting for a more museum style pose as my only IM statue.

Hi guys

The estimate release month on the iron Man, Iron Patriot and War Machine Key chains is August so if you are ordering the Iron Man Statue you can save on shipping as i will try to put it inside the statue box.

Key chain price is $21

I have to calculate shipping cost for those that only want to order the Key Chain

479108_596830623662010_1966202029_o.jpg

921332_596112127067193_1094928845_o.jpg

902747_596085580403181_458988530_o.jpg

58063E61-EC17-4DD7-A070-30F8D401192C-225-000001011633C428.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats to those that preordered the poor man's Iron Man statue! :clap

Amen

Lol I read this laughing man, you took the time to illustrate your lack of knowledge. Lmao your n00bing out too hard BRO.

How am I noobing out ? And what lack of knowledge? You need to not nitpick every little thing on your forever long quest for the perfect statue, were talking about angles here. Oh wait heres an idea for you and all the critics who find a problem with EVERY SINGLE STATUE maybe you should sculpt a better one.

1- GodofWar-Alberto G. (+ 1 Iron Man, 1 War Machine and 1 Iron Patriot Key Chains)
2- Ronald G.
3- DVDVampire
4- Steven
5- SpenK
6- Marc-Andre-Drum18 (+1 Iron Man Key Chain)
7- Jye- Ryan L. (+ 1 Iron Man, 1 War Machine and 1 Iron Patriot Key Chains)
8- Jojo Galang
9- Sen Wei Oon
10- F. Hernandez-Mr.Zero (+ 1 Iron Man Key Chain)
11- C. Thomas - traylorc
12- Noctu
13- Thunderlips
14- Joe Ruany
15- Brandon Lam-lamtsunfung
16- adamreese2006 (Cancelled- Deposit of $40 held- Shipping refunded)
17- Kyle Z
18- Wu Tung Lun - Yatyau
19- George Smy
20- George Smy
21- thaistixx

Last edited:
These guys might be new (as am I to this forum) but don't underestimate the brazilians. I've got firsthand experience and for the most part they care about quality. Hoping this turns out good and puts another collectible company on the map. Competition is good.

I want all those key chains please let us know when we can order.

And is it plastic? Thanks

Last edited:
1- GodofWar-Alberto G. (+ 1 Iron Man, 1 War Machine and 1 Iron Patriot Key Chains)
2- Ronald G.
3- DVDVampire
4- Steven
5- SpenK
8- Jojo Galang
9- Sen Wei Oon
11- C. Thomas - traylorc
12- Noctu
13- Thunderlips
14- Joe Ruany
17- Kyle Z
18- Wu Tung Lun - Yatyau (+ 2 IM + 2 IP + 2 WM keychain)
19- George Smy
20- George Smy
21- thaistixx

I also add the keychains I want.

Congrats to those that preordered the poor man's Iron Man statue! :clap

Lol I read this laughing man, you took the time to illustrate your lack of knowledge. Lmao your n00bing out too hard BRO.
Just cuz SS's prices are high for licensed stuff such as Iron Man, it doesn't make this a poor man's statue. If they manage to maintain the overall quality on the production pieces as on the prototype, I can't see why anyone would want to bash it regarding it's price.

2- Ronald G.
3- DVDVampire - David A (+ 2 IM + 2 IP + 2 WM keychain)
4- Steven
5- SpenK
8- Jojo Galang
9- Sen Wei Oon
11- C. Thomas - traylorc
12- Noctu
13- Thunderlips
14- Joe Ruany
17- Kyle Z
18- Wu Tung Lun - Yatyau (+ 2 IM + 2 IP + 2 WM keychain)
19- George Smy
20- George Smy
21- thaistixx

Added the Key Chains for me

hi Ricardo,

im interested on 1/4 scale IM from iron studio...
how much is it to send to Malaysia ?
Thanks

hi Ricardo,

im interested on 1/4 scale IM from iron studio...
how much is it to send to Malaysia ?
Thanks

This is a high estimative at 12Kg and 65cm x 45cm x 40cm. If final product box is lighter or smaller i will credit the difference towards your remaining balance.

Brazil - Australia/Thailand/India/Hong Kong/Philipines/Indonesia/Singapore/South Korea/Malaysia
EMS (2-3 days) - $267,50
Economy (5-8 days) - $152,50

Back