Its time for the next Joe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always liked Toxo-Viper. I vividly remember the first time I saw him at Children's Palace and my grandmother bought him for me.

I always liked Toxo-Viper. I vividly remember the first time I saw him at Children's Palace and my grandmother bought him for me.

Children's Palace-such great memories....Now the Toy Stores suck (talking to you Toys Arn't Us)

Now,if you want "good" Toys, you have to buy them online.

I'd buy that!!!

Not a bad idea. Quick someone put a Cobra Trooper / Sniper / Officer uni on a Dead figure.

Last edited:
Children's Palace-such great memories....Now the Toy Stores suck (talking to you Toys Arn't Us)

Now,if you want "good" Toys, you have to buy them online.
I remember my dad getting us tossed from Children's Palace after he tossed a football into an overhanging light fixture. Those places did rule......

Range-Viper, S.A.W.-Viper would be great.. and if they still want to give us some ninjas.. Storm Shadow (version 2) and Night Creeper would be interesting.. As for the Joes.. Tunnel-Rat, Low-light, and Falcon would be nice..

edit:

The plague would also be interesting though..

Blackout - a former Joe recruit who defected to Cobra
Guillotine - an Eel
Bayonet - a Snow Serpent
Body Bags - a Range-Viper
Gallows - a S.A.W.-Viper
Grim Skull - Sand Viper
Incision - formerly Aleph, an excommunicated Night-Creeper
Infared - Crimson Guard
Interrogator
Munitia
Vanguard - Lt. Nick Bailey, a new Cobra recruit
Vector - a Laser-Viper
Velocity - A.V.A.C.

Last edited:
yup.. I have to admit, DDP's story line sucks.. But The Plague's black outfit makes them look bada$$.. Anyway.. I still have Range-Viper, S.A.W. Viper and Storm Shadow (V2) in my priority list.. I'm sure many would like to have those 3 in 1/6..

Back