Its time for the next Joe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think we see

Destro revealed soon (4th quarter/December release)

at SDCC

Baroness
Roadblock (Sideshow moved him up to priority due to the movie)

October/Nov reveals
Snowjob
Snow Serpent

My dream figure would be the announcement of a Kwinn on like a 14" body :yess::yess::yess:

Realistically if SnowJob (or any of the Arctic gear Joes) and Snow Serpents come out I think that will be pretty awesome. A sprinkling of Cobra and Joe underwater characters and more Joes w/dogs (Junk.Mutt/Law.Order,etc) as a set would also make for a very good year now that Snake and Timber are coming.

i keep thinking on how they are gonna pull of destro mask. vented mouth hole, frozen mean mug, or a trap jaw like renegades. and the collar issue ballon tube around the neck or stand up collar with black leather suit with the red inerlinings.

Last edited:
Dudes, Destro and baroness at SDCC and Snowjob at years end, not getting better than that. SS is to buys making more clones and battle droids

I think Blowtorch could be an interesting choice, certainly would move the line into the more colorful figures.

joefireflyv1backpack0723.JPG

You guys are talking about different backpacks, Destro and Firefly.

I wouldn't mind if the puffy collar was velcro, so there would be an option to display him without it....but he should definitely come with a puffy red collar one way or the other. Mask should look as close to the original card art as possible.

Exclusive Gold Mask or unmasked Destro.

Back