Its time for the next Joe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
question: are we gonna see any more dioramas at sdcc or premium formats? answer: we are putting all our resource into sixth scale and premium formats now. there we go now only if they would show us the progress.

question: are we gonna see any more dioramas at sdcc or premium formats? answer: we are putting all our resource into sixth scale and premium formats now. there we go now only if they would show us the progress.

yep

1/6 Destro,SnowJob,Baroness,Snow Serpent

Can't wait!

The focus should be completely on 12" figures anyway...

question: are we gonna see quick kick? answer: not right now our focus is on baroness, snake eyes, cobra commander, roadblock, and destro.

That was my question

You are doing a fantastic job on the G.I.Joe line! Keep it up! What are the chances of seeing Silent Weapons-Quick Kick in this awesome line??

Thanks, soldier! The focus is, for now, on Baroness and some important major characters that haven’t been seen in a while (Snake Eyes, Cobra Commander) or at all (Roadblock, Destro).

I'm guessing We'll See Roadblock soon using the Destro Bulkier body

So we are looking at these:

Baroness
Destro
Snowjob
Snow Serpent
Roadblock
Cobra Commander Helmeted
Snake Eyes (Already revealed,but sounds like they might be improving him?)

Ben Affleck?

Ski

gtfo.jpg

I would've used another gif from Avengers, but you're a lagass, and I don't wanna post a spoiler. :tap

Back