Its time for the next Joe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gold mask would need a full Iron Grenadier figure. Probably the only variant of any figure I'd buy.

I don't remember the inside of the Destro case, other than it was a gun. I'll have to dig it out.

yea, gold mask would be lame on the black/red outfit. But something SS would do.

Nice exclusive would be MASS Device crystals.

Gold mask would need a full Iron Grenadier figure. Probably the only variant of any figure I'd buy.

I don't remember the inside of the Destro case, other than it was a gun. I'll have to dig it out.

I dont think a whole different Destro would be considered are a variant. Not in figure collecting terms anyway.

I was going to make a Crimson Cobra Commander joke here...but I don't want to use up all the mileage on that one too soon.:)

I suppose once the Crimson Guard's released with Kato's silly leathers, CCC will increase in value as everybody chases after him to get a more accurate outfit for him. :monkey1

I don't think it'll be any bigger than the Viper's helmet. And that looks fine with cloth BDUs. :huh

I hope your right. The helmet looks pretty dang big, even with the pleather jacket. I don't know, that might even be the reason they went with a pleather outfit, to look closer in proportion to the helmet.

100039press03001.jpg

Viper's helmet is big, but he's taller at the shoulder than the troopers, and if this one follows that pattern, I don't think there will be much difference. I expect the CG and Viper to be able to look each other in the eye. If they do and the CG helmet is bigger, it will look ridiculous, and not just by comparison.

I like to think that Sideshow has learned the bobblehead lesson by this point.

Back