Its time for the next Joe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why?

There is always Clone Commander Ponch to pick up....

only One reveal this year so far = too slow

only 2 joes in pre-order que (Crimson Guard isn't too far from being released) = too slow

From reveal to actual in hand (about 7-9 months) = too slow

SDCC better be shooting a load then!

only One reveal this year so far = too slow

only 2 joes in pre-order que (Crimson Guard isn't too far from being released) = too slow

From reveal to actual in hand (about 7-9 months) = too slow

SDCC better be shooting a load then!

They are leaving that up to John Travolta...

crimson guard is gonna be the sh@t. pleather is kind of growing on me, but wish it was cloth. p.s. i see about a year from now the cobra emblem on the chest cracking off.

Well I have 2 of them coming so we will see how long it takes for me to complain about the uniform LOL

Random post, do you guys expect the new body to be released with regular frequency?

I need one for a figure that has the standard neck post, which other muscle bodies can't use and I'm not sure if I should just hold out for SSC to release more and get them from TA or MD, or make an absurd offer such as trading a TT Advance or TT Muscle for one. Cheapskate in me says to wait. I just haven't seen any figure announcements recently with this body so not really wanting to wait 12 months for 1.

Back