Its time for the next Joe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Random post, do you guys expect the new body to be released with regular frequency?

I need one for a figure that has the standard neck post, which other muscle bodies can't use and I'm not sure if I should just hold out for SSC to release more and get them from TA or MD, or make an absurd offer such as trading a TT Advance or TT Muscle for one. Cheapskate in me says to wait. I just haven't seen any figure announcements recently with this body so not really wanting to wait 12 months for 1.

Have you been sidetracked? TA broke down 4 just last week. :lol

every time i check right after sideshow releases a figure, all i can find is leftovers. either they go really quick or they break them down for a reason, keeping the bodies themselves.

I wanted a couple of the Zartan bodies myself, so I guess I got lucky as I don't check TA all that often. Checked a couple weeks ago and they had 6 bodies in stock so I promptly grabbed 2. After receiving them I wanted more, and thankfully some wonderful person here posted that MD broke down the tan, but they didn't have any bodies left. So I checked TA and they had 1 (as well as one with two right arms uhh no thanks), so yay.

I wanted a couple of the Zartan bodies myself, so I guess I got lucky as I don't check TA all that often. Checked a couple weeks ago and they had 6 bodies in stock so I promptly grabbed 2. After receiving them I wanted more, and thankfully some wonderful person here posted that MD broke down the tan, but they didn't have any bodies left. So I checked TA and they had 1 (as well as one with two right arms uhh no thanks), so yay.

:lol They sent me that one and I returned it.

I'm having a hard time conceptualizing what 2 right arms would look like. So the bicep and forearm were backwards? Would it be all that noticeable under a Duke type shirt? I wouldn't pay full price for it either, but maybe $10 I'd put up with it.

Anybody else checking the boards everyday wondering when/who the next Joe will be? It's painful enough knowing that it will likely be after the September release of SE, and no news on an SDCC showing has me thinking that the rumors where false. I may need to build some armies to pass the time. Which reminds me, I still have'nt opened up my stalker, I can relax again, he's there if I really need to open one up... (saving him for a crisis) :panic:

Anybody else checking the boards everyday wondering when/who the next Joe will be? It's painful enough knowing that it will likely be after the September release of SE, and no news on an SDCC showing has me thinking that the rumors where false. I may need to build some armies to pass the time. Which reminds me, I still have'nt opened up my stalker, I can relax again, he's there if I really need to open one up... (saving him for a crisis) :panic:

What rumors? other than what Sideshow has told us just recently.Their Focus is on Destro,Roadblock,Baroness,and a helmeted CC

We know Baroness is going to be revealed Mid year (likely SDCC)

Destro was scheduled late 2011/early 2012 (likely to be revealed at SDCC or sooner,Rumor has it that Destro is ready)

They recently said that a new CC is in development

Roadblock was a new name just mentioned in their recent focus,probably bumped up because of the New GI Joe Movie (maybe we'll see him at SDCC)

The 2 heavily rumored figures scheduled to show up this year are Snowjob and Snow Serpent (Snow Job is in development)

Gung-ho and Shipwreck are Sideshow favorites...(unless Mutt was one too)

So I'd expect to see all these in the next two years

What rumors? other than what Sideshow has told us just recently.Their Focus is on Destro,Roadblock,Baroness,and a helmeted CC

We know Baroness is going to be revealed Mid year (likely SDCC)

Destro was scheduled late 2011/early 2012 (likely to be revealed at SDCC or sooner,Rumor has it that Destro is ready)

They recently said that a new CC is in development

Roadblock was a new name just mentioned in their recent focus,probably bumped up because of the New GI Joe Movie (maybe we'll see him at SDCC)

The 2 heavily rumored figures scheduled to show up this year are Snowjob and Snow Serpent (Snow Job is in development)

Gung-ho and Shipwreck are Sideshow favorites...(unless Mutt was one too)

So I'd expect to see all these in the next two years

Thanks for the breakdown Teemu. I'm going to copy and paste your reply to my desktop now, at least until I have some photos to look at.:wink1:

Back