Its time for the next Joe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
one reveal this year in 2012..thats too slow in my opinion

there better be 3 reveals at SDCC (Destro,Baroness,Roadblock or Snowjob)

4th quarter release(s) is empty so far aswell

If you don't listen to the Flag Points podcast, you should listen to episode 23, the guest rep from Sideshow discusses the pipeline. He discussed Baroness is some good detail and pretty much confirmed Destro IMO. Being new to the hobby, it was great to hear what enthusiasts the Sideshow people working on the line are and the passion they have for Joe. The audio quality of the podcast is atypically bad, but it is worth putting up with to hear an 1 hour interview about Sideshow.

No Swamp Skier coming anytime soon.(Only drawings so far)

Snake Armor mentioned,but likely priced too high for the collector's.

Said a "Decent" Comic Con Joe presence for Joe (Baroness will be there) Another Surprise which he said will be a figure of high command (likely Destro)...so expect those two..(Sounds like only a Cobra showing at SDCC)

Baroness hair is sculpted,soft plastic

Viper's exclusive head is sculpted after the Sideshow Employee that was interviewed (can't remember his name)

Crimson Guard coming along Great.Fans will like it much!

Mentioned Snow Serpent ;) A figure they are pushing to do and is a favorite.Snow Job was mentioned as character aswell to be released together (Sounds like that rumor list is coming true in time)

Characters on the short list
B.A.T.S
Spirit
Blowtorch
Croc Master
Tunnel Rat
Scarlet
Shipwreck
Cobra Commander

Combo's (like Snowjob and Snow Serpent as environment releases)

Wet Suit/EEL
Alpine/Rock Vipers or Alley Vipers etc

Last edited:
Nice list. Only meh character to me is Tunnel Rat.

Hope Spirit is a faithful 84 adaption.

Snow Serpents will be awesome with accessory loadout and uniform details.

A SNAKE would have been kewl.

Croc Master? lol, no way.

How about no more made up environments.

Give us the Cobra Bunker, Check Point Alpha, Missile Defense Unit, Mortar Defense Unit, Pac Rats.

I like the sound of all of that except no mention of Tomax and Xamot is a bummer.

And Croc getting a mention is shocking.

Is that list from an official source or something?
I really hope we get a B.A.T, that'd be my first sideshow joe purchase for sure. Would also be interested in croc-master if he came with a 1/6 fully-articulated crocadile.

Is that list from an official source or something?
I really hope we get a B.A.T, that'd be my first sideshow joe purchase for sure. Would also be interested in croc-master if he came with a 1/6 fully-articulated crocadile.

The interviewers asked Matt (from Sideshow) what characters are on the short list...the list above were who he mentioned which was alot of names to write down :)

They are not doing environment sets for a while and their focus is on 1/6 scale...They are doing "environmental" characters which I listed above as possible combo releases (but sold individually of course)

Wetsuit should make Nam happy

He also did mention Gung-ho

Characters on the short list
B.A.T.S
Spirit
Blowtorch
Croc Master
Tunnel Rat
Scarlet
Shipwreck
Cobra Commander

Combo's (like Snowjob and Snow Serpent as environment releases)

Wet Suit/EEL
Alpine/Rock Vipers or Alley Vipers etc

Promising list! And I know someone coming very soon who isn't even on that list. :D

Back