Its time for the next Joe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Battle Helmet CC. i.e. the one they should've started with in the first place. He's long overdue.

The interviewers asked Matt (from Sideshow) what characters are on the short list...the list above were who he mentioned which was alot of names to write down :)

They are not doing environment sets for a while and their focus is on 1/6 scale...They are doing "environmental" characters which I listed above as possible combo releases (but sold individually of course)

Wetsuit should make Nam happy

He also did mention Gung-ho

No Sneak Peek? Ski's gonna be sad. :(

The interviewers asked Matt (from Sideshow) what characters are on the short list...the list above were who he mentioned which was alot of names to write down :)

They are not doing environment sets for a while and their focus is on 1/6 scale...They are doing "environmental" characters which I listed above as possible combo releases (but sold individually of course)

And Gung-Ho makes ME happy.

sneak-peak-113-01.jpg

sneak-peak-113-2.jpg

:monkey2

Ski

Bummed that Gung Ho wasnt mentioned. Oh well, the rest of the list is pretty BA.

When's the last time you saw your optometrist? :lol

:wave

Oh good. I must have misread it or something. I would be very upset if I never got a Marine figure (even if he does look more like a member of the Village People). I guess hoping for Leatherneck eventually is asking for a miracle.

Wet-Suit is defintely on my short list. I loved that character as a kid.

Oh good. I must have misread it or something. I would be very upset if I never got a Marine figure (even if he does look more like a member of the Village People). I guess hoping for Leatherneck eventually is asking for a miracle.

Wet-Suit is defintely on my short list. I loved that character as a kid.

Leatherneck's a hella easy bash (though with Wetsuit, I'm guessing we'll see him). :dunno

A shame that despite mentioning him previously, there's no mention of Alpine. :(

And Gung-Ho makes ME happy.

Matt said that they want to do Gung Ho and Roadblock but they need to get a better chest for the Pro before they can. He said Gung Ho's chest tatoo must be done! Sounds like improvements to the sideshow bodies will pull through from the DC license.

Matt said that they want to do Gung Ho and Roadblock but they need to get a better chest for the Pro before they can. He said Gung Ho's chest tatoo must be done! Sounds like improvements to the sideshow bodies will pull through for the DC license.

Fixed for accuracy. :lol

Leatherneck's a hella easy bash (though with Wetsuit, I'm guessing we'll see him). :dunno

A shame that despite mentioning him previously, there's no mention of Alpine. :(

Alpine was discussed as a release as combo

Snow Job/Snow Serpent
Wetsuit/Eel
Alpine/Rock Viper

Great list, Blowtorch was at the top of my wish list and I can only hope that he comes sooner than later. I will be happily adding every one of them to my collection except for maybe croc master. He came out rather late in the game (1987) for me and did'nt fit the soldier mold that made him a must have. No gun = fail in my book.

Back