Its time for the next Joe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love that they just throw out like 17 names for us. Guess that's what's in the works for the next 4 to 5 years.

I love that they just throw out like 17 names for us. Guess that's what's in the works for the next 4 to 5 years.

might even take longer...like 10-15 years at the rate these pieces are made

at least Baroness and Destro are showing up at SDCC

and Snowjob/Snow Serpent possibly revealed come Oct/Nov

I wonder what the general consensus is on Baroness's hair allegedly being sculpted. I for one would prefer rooted hair (done properly) on her.

Geez wonder why they canned those environments... they were selling so well...

I have to laugh, the only reason they even mention Croc master is becuase Skizor one upped them all by himself. No way they ever planned on making this guy

I wonder what the general consensus is on Baroness's hair allegedly being sculpted. I for one would prefer rooted hair (done properly) on her.

Leave the doll hair to Barbies. :lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly:

Geez wonder why they canned those environments... they were selling so well...

I have to laugh, the only reason they even mention Croc master is becuase Skizor one upped them all by himself. No way they ever planned on making this guy

I dunno. I can see them wanting to have a few Joes and Cobras that come with pets. He's on the short list of Cobras that represent. :lol

I can only imagine how awesome Croc Master given the SSC treatment will be.

croc master is one of the few cobra operatives with a pet, my guess he will be one of the upcoming sets, like snake eyes and timber. croc master would rock as a sideshow 1/6 figure. i hope they do him soon.

Means Raptor might have a chance. :pray:

Possibly. Though there are a few better options:

Mutt w/ Junkyard
Spirit w/ Freedom

Shipwreck w/ Polly
Snake-Eyes w/ Timber

Serpentor w/ snake

Law & Order
Croc Master w/ alligator
Raptor w/ falcon

Spearhead w/ Max
Hydro-Viper w/ devil ray
Voltar w/ vulture

Gnawgahyde w/ boar

Undertow w/ barracuda

Desert Scorpion w/ desert scorpion

No Swamp Skier coming anytime soon.(Only drawings so far)

Snake Armor mentioned,but likely priced too high for the collector's.

Said a "Decent" Comic Con Joe presence for Joe (Baroness will be there) Another Surprise which he said will be a figure of high command (likely Destro)...so expect those two..(Sounds like only a Cobra showing at SDCC)

Baroness hair is sculpted,soft plastic

Viper's exclusive head is sculpted after the Sideshow Employee that was interviewed (can't remember his name)

Crimson Guard coming along Great.Fans will like it much!

Mentioned Snow Serpent ;) A figure they are pushing to do and is a favorite.Snow Job was mentioned as character aswell to be released together (Sounds like that rumor list is coming true in time)

Characters on the short list
B.A.T.S
Spirit
Blowtorch
Croc Master
Tunnel Rat
Scarlet
Shipwreck
Cobra Commander

Combo's (like Snowjob and Snow Serpent as environment releases)

Wet Suit/EEL
Alpine/Rock Vipers or Alley Vipers etc

There's a whole lot of my favorite characters mentioned I really have to set some time aside to hear this.

Wetsuit and Eels are a nice surprise, two of my top favorites! I just hope Sideshow doesn't screw with their look at all, and try to match the originals as close as possible.
If they really want to update them, just give them a ASM-DT amphibious rifle (None have been made in 1/6 and would be a well sought after weapon just like the VSS they gave Zartan) with a couple of additional pouches for extra mags and that's it, no need to try and improve on something that's definitive.

Matt said that they want to do Gung Ho and Roadblock but they need to get a better chest for the Pro before they can. He said Gung Ho's chest tatoo must be done! Sounds like improvements to the sideshow bodies will pull through from the DC license.

Good to hear. I was thinking this myself.

On another note...the only GI Joe I ever bought in 1:6 scale from Hasbro was Gung-Ho in his dress blues. Simply for nostalgia's sake, I would like to see a set of blues for Gung-Ho...maybe not right away. But not too far into the future. Either as added accessories or as a variation some day.

Good to hear. I was thinking this myself.

On another note...the only GI Joe I ever bought in 1:6 scale from Hasbro was Gung-Ho in his dress blues. Simply for nostalgia's sake, I would like to see a set of blues for Gung-Ho...maybe not right away. But not too far into the future. Either as added accessories or as a variation some day.

That should be a SDCC Exclusive :lecture

Wonder if it has ever been considered to do add on kits for their 1:6 formats. Similar to a breakdown approach. Ya gotta think with the increase in prices to these things.. adding an officially licensed "break down" tier would be a solid strategy.

I'm not talking about doing away with the complete figures, but with all the versions and variants in the Joe universe it sorta makes sense. Otherwise they reinforce third party retailers who do this already...

That should be a SDCC Exclusive :lecture

I wouild be good with that.

Wonder if it has ever been considered to do add on kits for their 1:6 formats. Similar to a breakdown approach. Ya gotta think with the increase in prices to these things.. adding an officially licensed "break down" tier would be a solid strategy.

I'm not talking about doing away with the complete figures, but with all the versions and variants in the Joe universe it sorta makes sense. Otherwise they reinforce third party retailers who do this already...

This idea has been discussed many, many times between Sideshow and the collectors.

Sideshow has always expressed interest, but no intent.

Back