Its time for the next Joe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy Cow!! I totally forgot about Low-Light.

I want that figure made ASAP!!

Lowlight is an '86 Character...Khev said Its from '87

My guess would be Jinx. Sideshow seems to favor the Ninjas.

From Sideshow's interview,Baroness is the first female figure being revealed in July and if This figure Khev speaks of is very soon? Then its not Jinx..

Lowlight is an '86 Character...Khev said Its from '87

From Sideshow's interview,Baroness is the first female figure being revealed in July and if This figure Khev speaks of is very soon? Then its not Jinx..

Excellent point.

Jinx crossed off the list.

Man I hope it's Mercer....
:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

As a kid I always read the filecards, and the first thing I would look at was their real names in hopes one, just one would at least have the same first name as mine. I remember picking up the three pack (this was before the movie was even on out), wondering who these three guys were and instantly drawn to Mercer cause he looked cool. But once I checked the filecard, I was so thrilled. Mercer had the same name :)

Mercer was cool,but I have a Feeling its Falcon

Looking at the 87 Roster,the only other possible, based on popularity,is Tunnel Rat,but Khev said it is a character not on the mentioned list...(Definitely hope they do Croc Master someday)

If it is Falcon, we'll at least have that alternate Flint sculpt everyone's been wanting.

Then what sculpt will use for Falcon?:dunno The Flint sculpt looks great with some tlc. Just look at Ski's re-paint.

I also like the Flint sculpt, but there's been a lot of talk about wanting a new one. Kind of funny in issue #73 they announce the roster for the Recon team, and go through the line... Falcon is called as the team leader, but it's Flint standing there.

I also like the Flint sculpt, but there's been a lot of talk about wanting a new one. Kind of funny in issue #73 they announce the roster for the Recon team, and go through the line... Falcon is called as the team leader, but it's Flint standing there.

:nono Updated, not new.

Back