Its time for the next Joe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder if it has ever been considered to do add on kits for their 1:6 formats. Similar to a breakdown approach. Ya gotta think with the increase in prices to these things.. adding an officially licensed "break down" tier would be a solid strategy.

I'm not talking about doing away with the complete figures, but with all the versions and variants in the Joe universe it sorta makes sense. Otherwise they reinforce third party retailers who do this already...

Sideshow will never go that route so long as they can milk a variant out of it. The Ninjas should've told you this. :lol

theres a good chance we are NOT getting a SDCC Exclusive this year....slow sellers

SDCC exclusive: Ninja Viper.

"We found a few remaining in our warehouse, so we decided to give the fans another chance to grab these!"

Good to hear. I was thinking this myself.

On another note...the only GI Joe I ever bought in 1:6 scale from Hasbro was Gung-Ho in his dress blues. Simply for nostalgia's sake, I would like to see a set of blues for Gung-Ho...maybe not right away. But not too far into the future. Either as added accessories or as a variation some day.

If they gave him the dress blues as an added outfit to the figure I'm sure that would push it well over $200.00

Probably Falcon, because we don't have enough figures with berets.

Hope it's Mercer though.

Hmmm, okay, one and ONLY one hint for you guys. The figure I know of originally debuted in 1987. That's it. Happy guessing.

Thank you

Khev said it was one that wasn't on the list. Tunnel Rat was on the list.

My guess is Falcon or Jinx.

I hope its not Falcon (hated him in the cartoon) or Jinx (plus Baroness Debuts the female body)

it could be Law and Order (Dog parts re-use from Timber)

or Outback

or Big Boa :)

I'm hoping for more of the stylized type figures from this line for a while rather than military types like Falcon.

Back