Its time for the next Joe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
look what happened to snake eyes & timber, some said they would be willing to pay $200. (hey allen check out these idiots on the freaks board , they say they will pay $200 for old snakes. ha ha ha lets rape em!!!).

look what happened to snake eyes & timber, some said they would be willing to pay $200. (hey allen check out these idiots on the freaks board , they say they will pay $200 for old snakes. ha ha ha lets rape em!!!).

Aside from Khev, who said that? Most of us _____ed about the absurdity of paying $52.99 for an articulated, yawning wolf. :huh

wondering if these eventual higher prices will just eventually kill the line...that's kinda why I want faster releases because over time,we are just going to keep paying higher prices for Joes (and of course everything else)

Higher prices...

Doc
Scarlett
Short Fuze
Gung Ho

Destro
Baroness
Scrap Iron

...and that's it. When prices make me choose between Star Wars and G.I.Joe, Star Wars will win.

Higher prices...

Doc
Scarlett
Short Fuze
Gung Ho

Destro
Baroness
Scrap Iron

...and that's it. When prices make me choose between Star Wars and G.I.Joe, Star Wars will win.

For such a smart guy, it's sure taking a long time for you to realize this. I borderlined on SW with the green clone I couldn't recognize from any source material, and tapped at Snake Eyes' $199.99 price tag. Sideshow releasing commanders with no Morrison headsculpts yet charging the same price as those who come with them would've been ideally the death knoll if SE hadn't been first. :lol

I think the pricing on Destro will be high, not for tangible reasons, but for popularity.

They don't need a low price to draw buyers. I'm hoping south of $150 but doubt it.

I'm shocked at the pricing of these Avengers figures. I wasn't going to buy regardless, but HT is milking it big time. Plus, I bet these are some of their most produced figures.

Not happy with the trend it continues.

I think that's a fair guess, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if Baroness is more... in the $150-160 range.

I'm shocked at the pricing of these Avengers figures. I wasn't going to buy regardless, but HT is milking it big time. Plus, I bet these are some of their most produced figures.

Not happy with the trend it continues.

Notice how many HT 1:6s are still in stock? That's always my "told you so" moment of satisfaction.
And when was the last time a pre order went to a wait list.

The companies are only hurting themselves with their nonsense price grid and bragging rights to see who can get the highest paying customers.

Hot Toys is also destroying whatever collectible credibility they even had with me. Really reeealllly hope SSC doesn't view HT as a role model company for 1:6 scale.

HT has pretty much lost me as customer at this point. I have nothing on pre order from them. Last figures I got from them, Superman and '89 Batman, both I thought were over priced, but I paid it because the value of the characters to me. Other than the eventual HT Hulk, there is next to nothing I am gonna pay the new $200+ asking prices. F that noice.

If Sideshow ever adopts the $200+ regular price tag
model HT now has, I'll jump ship.

Gotta draw the line somewhere.

Back