Premium Format Jack Sparrow Pirate of Caribbean on Stranger Tides Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I personally think that the Jack Sparrow PF and the Indiana Jones Pursuit of the ark PF's are the best statues of 2013. I had Jack Sully on pre - order, but i cancelled him as his eyes where covered by sun glasses.

Sideshow sometimes adds the most weirdest features to their statues. In fact I'am sooo tempted to paint those tentacles on Jack Sparrows head black to make it look like hair, otherwise i am looking forward to it.

I also want to add I own the first Jack Sparrow PF with the light up lamp does anyone know the type of lithium battery it takes as i misplaced the original battery.

I also own the first Jack, and the batteries on mine says:
Lithium cell
CR1130
3V
SC8

in that order. Hope it helps you out

SSC is still showing this shipping next month but I didn't see anything in the news letter about this shipping in the next thirty days. Any idea as to when this will be shipping?

I personally think that the Jack Sparrow PF and the Indiana Jones Pursuit of the ark PF's are the best statues of 2013. I had Jack Sully on pre - order, but i cancelled him as his eyes where covered by sun glasses.

Sideshow sometimes adds the most weirdest features to their statues. In fact I'am sooo tempted to paint those tentacles on Jack Sparrows head black to make it look like hair, otherwise i am looking forward to it.

I also want to add I own the first Jack Sparrow PF with the light up lamp does anyone know the type of lithium battery it takes as i misplaced the original battery.

For Jake Sully, he does wear those "sunglasses" in the movie

For this OST Sparrow PF, the dreads are supposed to be that color they're just lacking detail in both paint and sculpt. His hair in OST is more of variations of brown than it is black like the first 3 films

Got the Email I converted! Weird how it worked though..The email said it send out a email earlier notifying me that they found one an since I did not reply it automatically converted it. No big deal. But, I never got that email. Did a search in my inbox and spam.. nothing...Either way..:yess:

Got the Email I converted! Weird how it worked though..The email said it send out a email earlier notifying me that they found one an since I did not reply it automatically converted it. No big deal. But, I never got that email. Did a search in my inbox and spam.. nothing...Either way..:yess:

Mine converted too :highfive:

Mine converted too :highfive:

That means one of you twos has got mine :lol I cancelled my EX a few weeks ago! Congrats guys :clap

The same thing happened to me on Hawkguy, but I got the warning email on Indy...

The weird thing is I got a cancellation email on my Elvira WL and the Hawkguy your order is live emails both on sunday last week...but I thought they were closed on the weekends, so who was updating the orders? :dunno

**** yea! Got my processing email as well, I can't wait to have the good Captain grace my collection! :clap

sparroface.jpg

Processing e-mail received excited for this one. Will go next to my Dutch in my movie room

Back