James “Bucky” Barnes Premium Format Figure – Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im still waiting for mine to convert so i need to bring up this thread and remind you all of how lame a statue this is going to be.

im still waiting for mine to convert so i need to bring up this thread and remind you all of how lame a statue this is going to be.

:lol:lol:lol Glad I like "lame" statues :lol:lol:lol
Hope that my fellow forum bro's and sisters get their waitlist converted.:pray:

Good luck to all.

Have you guys seen this? As far as I know first pics of the Bucky PF "in person"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sdOaHVhais
It's footage from a German Toy fair in Nuremberg...looks really awesome IMO

Thanks for the vid!!!!

This was up a few weeks back and I think there are also pics of the cyclops PF without the jacket on the cyclops thread along with pics of other PO items.

Have you guys seen this? As far as I know first pics of the Bucky PF "in person"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sdOaHVhais
It's footage from a German Toy fair in Nuremberg...looks really awesome IMO

Thanks for the quick reference to this video.

Still veeerrryyyyy excited about this one!
:hi5:

Ya know in the beginning there was something about the pose especially the way he has his head tilted up and back without any real facial expression that kinda threw off the action feel to the statue as a whole. I mean he's in this rocking full out action pose and his face kinda didn't suit the scene and looked more like he was taking prom pictures....THAT said I put my foot in my mouth because facial expression issue aside I think the body sculpt, paint job and fabric portions of the statue are done extremley well. I def think this is a great piece and will be a great addition to anyones collection who enjoys Captain America.

Thanks for the vid!!!!

This was up a few weeks back and I think there are also pics of the cyclops PF without the jacket on the cyclops thread along with pics of other PO items.

I believe your right, can't wait for both Cyclops and this iteration of Cap.

geesh just when i post about how excited i am they send me an email that my waitlist closed, some guys have all the luck geesh

Actually, question. If the statue hasn't been released yet, why close out the wait list now...since the full amount isn't charged to people who out right purchase the statue till it's been officially sent out isn't the possibilities of declines still there and as a result a need for a waitlist?

Back