JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

These are some photo's I took of mine a while ago. I think the likeness is pretty good. Although it is repainted in these photo's which brings out the likeness more than the factory paint.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks Tyler... Your repaints are incredible...Especially your Connery PF. Looks like a beautiful figure...It's either this or moonraker for me...

To everyone else, I would still love to see pics without a repaint. Thanks.

Thanks Tyler... Your repaints are incredible...Especially your Connery PF. Looks like a beautiful figure...It's either this or moonraker for me...

To everyone else, I would still love to see pics without a repaint. Thanks.

Cheers.

I'm not 100% sure if the sculpt is the same as the Live and Let Die one, but I have another Moore Bond in the attic. If no one posts anything by the time I get home from work tomorrow, i'll dig it out to take a picture to post here for you.

Cheers.

I'm not 100% sure if the sculpt is the same as the Live and Let Die one, but I have another Moore Bond in the attic. If no one posts anything by the time I get home from work tomorrow, i'll dig it out to take a picture to post here for you.

Cheers buddy! Much appreciated.

Here are a few photo's of the Man With The Golden Gun, Roger Moore that sideshow did. I'm sure that that was the one just after Live And Let Die, so it is still a young Roger Moore. Still with Sideshow paint aps.
Moore003.jpg

Moore002.jpg

Moore001.jpg

Here are a few photo's of the Man With The Golden Gun, Roger Moore that sideshow did. I'm sure that that was the one just after Live And Let Die, so it is still a young Roger Moore. Still with Sideshow paint aps.
Moore003.jpg

Moore002.jpg

Moore001.jpg

Yes. I used to own this own this one, but sold it off as I found the costume to be a little boring. I think I might go with the Moonraker version after all. Thanks for your help.

Who's that chump in the photo? The Bond franchise began and ended with 'From Russia with Love'.

Apparently if you ignore the rest of the Cannon.:lol

Indeed. :goodpost: How could I forget Roger Moore rockin' his Casio, Lazenby's one-off stint, Dalton's soulless portrayal, Brosnan's amazing invisible car, or a blonde Bond's 'reinvention' of the franchise? :slap

Indeed. :goodpost: How could I forget Roger Moore rockin' his Casio, Lazenby's one-off stint, Dalton's soulless portrayal, Brosnan's amazing invisible car, or a blonde Bond's 'reinvention' of the franchise? :slap

Seeee there is your mistake. Everything you mention is what Bond is all about.

When I watch a bond movie, I want to suspend any notion of reality and watch a popcorn flick about cool gadgets, ridiculous villains, sick cars, and hot girls... What exactly are you watching for?

The fact that Moore's watch is a Casio does not phase me too much, as long as it shoots poisoned tipped projectiles.

Last edited:

So you're essentially saying you hate James Bond movies? The only movie you liked was From Russia With Love? Not Goldfinger or any of the other classics?

Perhaps you've wandered into the wrong thread, because this is the James Bond thread.

Well, so much for me being able to post my opinion in relation to the thread topic. Strange, that. :dunno

The funny thing is, I like most Bond films. I own all on DVD apart from the Timothy Dalton ones. But I also agree with Tony Stark that From Russia With Love and Sean Connery are the best of all the Bonds.

The Barbie Honey Rider has a recent likeness to Ursula Andress. The best body to use is probably the Hot Toys female Cuban True Type. It's more tan and is her physique pretty much to a T.

Please excuse the poor quality and appearance ole RoboCop. I have yet to take any good pics of Honey as she is a WIP.

CrabKeyBondandHoneyRider2.jpg

CrabKeyBondandHoneyRider.jpg

CrabKeyBondandHoneyRider3.jpg

Back