JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

Not bad. What are you using for feet on her though?

I'm looking forward to the Solitaire figure even though I'm not much of a fan of LALD or Moore. But she'll look good with my TeeHee.

I like it. :)

Would love to see someone do a Jill Masterson or Domino, my faves.

Timothy Dalton was fantastic as James Bond. So there.

As a lifelong fan of the novels, I completely agree.. Dalton was the ONLY actor to capture the Bond that I read about. The fact that he was given two lame films is what killed him.

All the Bond actors are different, and are all good at it!

Wish Sideshow would release a good 1/6th Craig as Bond. Customs are great and bad, but I would like to see a licensed Craig.

I'm looking specifically for the ribbed tuxedo shirt from the Connery Legacy Bond.

If anyone is selling parts or has a lead, please let me know.

All the Bond actors are different, and are all good at it!

Wish Sideshow would release a good 1/6th Craig as Bond. Customs are great and bad, but I would like to see a licensed Craig.

I want to see a GREAT Daniel Craig James Bond! I think Hot Toys could do better than Sideshow. Or they both do a joint venture like they're doing now with the Terminator 2 figures. Incredible! :yess:

I too enjoyed all of the actors that played Bond. It'd be great to see Hot Toys/Sideshow do them all.

But, Sean Connery is and always will be my FAVORITE actor to play James Bond! The first and the BEST to me! :)

PICT0029.jpg

Awesome! Is that a Connery Bond PF? Or is it the 1/6 scale figure? I have that head sculpt. I want to get a good body and outfit for him. I may go with the traditional black tux for my Sean Connery Bond figure.

Thanks Mike, its the 1/6 Dr. No head, repainted by elvis, with a a hot toys body, and hot toys Clark Kent suit. Tie and shoes were replaced, and the Walther is from toys city.

Okay, great! Yeah, I have that same Dr. No Connery head sculpt. It has Sideshow's paint job though. :( I'd love to get someone to repaint mine. :)

I like it. Good work.

I only wish I could get the tie on mine to be so straight as yours.

Thanks bud, Seb did him a year or two ago for me, one of the first heads he painted for me.

That's a great looking Daniel Craig James Bond Darth Neil! I want a Craig Bond myself someday. :)

Finally got a chance to set up my Bond shelf. I am very happy with this display. It was too late to really pickup ALL the old Sideshow bond figures, so I limited myself to 5 of my most favorite.

Basically it came down to character, movie, costume and how well they looked all together. I feel it sort of represents an era of Bond that I relate to the most. I particularly love the gadgets and the quirkiness of the villains. The costuming on these figures were also a little more then the typical black tux, which always struck me as being a little boring. I already have the PF of Connery in a black tux anyways, so I thought I would try on a little color.

Also, I realize that all the new members go Hot Toys crazy when they first get into this, but they owe it to themselves to check out some of the older figures from yester-year. While they may not excel in costume accuracy or perfect movie sculpt, I think they have a lot of charm that is hard to ignore.

PS- The scuba gear Connery is freakin amazing!

BestBond.jpg

P1011888.jpg

Back