JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

Just got my truetype through as well. The suit is great, apart from the lapels (like has been said), and it's hell trying to get the tie/collar right. But anyway, here's a pic I took before final futzing...

22072010460.jpg

Sorry for the extremely crappy pics, my proper camera's broken, so these are on my phone. :eek:

And here's a final one with a few other figs:

22072010459.jpg

Last edited:

Dear tyler
i have manage to buy a james bond live and let die...
I want to upgrade it to look similars to yours...
Do you think that hot toys body 14 narrow type will do the trick?also i would apprediate it if you could grab a photo of the whole figure your james bond

You aren't kidding. That is gorgeous. But I agree, too bad it isn't 1/6 scale. My wallet is happy though. :)

Now this is a real dolly...

Picked this up cheap, so I gave SOLITAIRE a shot...swapped to Triad body...

BarbievsTriadcomp.jpg

Solitaire4.jpg
Solitaire2.jpg

Now if I could find a good head sculpt...

I got the same "Barbie" to bash a Solitaire. I just worried that the dress wouldn't fit a decent 1/6 female body (as Barbie bodies are thinner). Did you have any problems with the fit?

Sean

Great work, she looks fine and the outfit is really impressive and eye catching.

I got the same "Barbie" to bash a Solitaire. I just worried that the dress wouldn't fit a decent 1/6 female body (as Barbie bodies are thinner). Did you have any problems with the fit?

Sean

The dress is way too tight for the Triad body. It fits as you see but its open in back. I figure a Black Widow body may be an even worse fit (though better cleavage). If there's a slimmer shouldered body out there it will work well. Or perhaps a smaller body altogether like an Obitsu or something. Solitaire was pretty tiny anyway.

I figure I'll just tie up the back like a corset with some gold string and try to make it look like that's the style.

The Barbie head needs work too if you use it with the Triad body. Had to widen the hole.

I'd like to see this on the Sarah Connor/Jill/Widow body just to see how it looks.

Great work, she looks fine and the outfit is really impressive and eye catching.

Thanks. I do think the outfit is striking and basically covers up any jointed female body. The head is 'meh' but works for now.

She'll look nice with Tee Hee and Bond (Moore) from Live and Let Die.

She definately looks nothing like Jane Seymour as far as the face, but the makeup is painted on nicely and the hair could be alot worse, no frizz. She looks like she'd fit in fine.

I am waiting on my package from Seb and I will finally have my Auric Goldfinger and Thunderball Jimmy finished. :yess:

Think I'll watch some old school Bond to get pumped up.

That is an amazing Craig! :clap

All I got is more Barbie :D With another sculpt this figure would really be quite nice. I wonder if a Portman Snowbunny would work?

Fixed the dress and gave her the tarot cards...

Solitaireredress1.jpg
Solitaireredress2.jpg
Solitaireredress3.jpg

Solitaireredress5.jpg
Solitaireredress6.jpg

That "Gestapo" head sculpt is a "dead-on" likeness of Daniel Craig! Where can I get one? I have Spenser's awesome painted Daniel Craig, but this one looks different than Spenser's and I'd like to get it.

Please let me know where to find one online someplace other than eBay. Thanks!

That "Gestapo" head sculpt is a "dead-on" likeness of Daniel Craig! Where can I get one? I have Spenser's awesome painted Daniel Craig, but this one looks different than Spenser's and I'd like to get it.

Please let me know where to find one online someplace other than eBay. Thanks!

It is a great likeness of Daniel Craig. However the factory paint apps leave a lot to be desired but that's not an issue with all the uber talented painters here.

Echo Base Toys has it in stock for $80.00. The actual description for it is "Toy City/TTL WWII German Secret Police Gestapo".

Hope that helps.

Back