Jango up for preorder!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seth Gecko said:
Anyone got a confirmation email i didn't get one.

I got one - it's actually the second one I have ever received. The first was teh Asaaj one that went out a week ago. I guess Sideshow fixed something.:confused:

MaulFan said:
That comment made me think, I'll ammend my prediction, not only will we see a thread tomorrow about people being upset this wasn't PPO and how this all went down, I'll guarantee if there is such a thread, someone gripes that the Falcon Worm dio gets a PPO and Jango didn't and how it's a big turd worm and Jango is kickass or something like that.

It says right in the newsletter that newsletter subscribers get first dibs etc.on jango. But yeah **** will hit the fan anyways.:cool:

(i never get the newsletter till like 5 hrs after it goes up anyways if i didn't check this site i'd have no idea)lucky me:rotfl

Seth Gecko said:
It says right in the newsletter that newsletter subscribers get first dibs etc.on jango. But yeah **** will hit the fan anyways.:cool:

I love chaos!

Snooze you lose. But it's not like you can't get him anywhere else for about the same price.

I was also surprised that this went up tonight. I usually wait 'til Friday morning to check the newsletter. I ordered Jango and Boba, which will be my first Medicom figures.

Good luck to all who want this figure.

He might not even sell out till tomorrow when word gets out lol.Boba was gone by now.:rotfl

I can't believe it. I decided to check out the forums before I hit the sack and wow! I thought I had surely missed it. Very unexpected. There's going going be a lot of angry people tomorrow.

Last edited:
Didn't get to the newsletter until a few minutes ago. I was worried that Jango would be gone but I got an order in. I don't know if I will keep it--I just don't like the idea of paying $150 for a 12" figure. But it's good to know I've got one reserved just in case.

He's so awesome looking.

Maybe if I get some extra money I can get on Wait List later on or buy off someone else. But I had to order the Serenity Blueprints so I can't afford this right now.

Westar_Slinger said:
got one ordered!

Ditto. Just logged in and saw the newsletter and ordered one fast. This was a surprise. I am amazed there are some left especially since it is limited to 1,000.

I just got one too. Man was I surprised! I logged in to the newsletter and couldn't believe what I saw. Man is Sideshow sneaky. :D

EVILFACE said:
I love chaos!

Snooze you lose. But it's not like you can't get him anywhere else for about the same price.

That won't stop the storm, it's like being on the beach with an umbrella when a tsunami is about to come crashing down on you.

rainman said:
Has anyone ordered from them before? Are they reliable? It looks like they are selling part of the 1000 that Sideshow is getting. How is that possible? Will they be able to fill those orders? Am I asking too many questions? You decide!

Adam is very reliable. Good guy and good service. I roomed with him last year at SDCC.

rainman said:
Has anyone ordered from them before? Are they reliable? It looks like they are selling part of the 1000 that Sideshow is getting. How is that possible? Will they be able to fill those orders? Am I asking too many questions? You decide!
He is one of top retailers around here.

Back