Jango up for preorder!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I just checked online past Midnight, and was shocked to Jango up for preorder....he was still available and got mine. Boy, I would have beem upset if he was sold out.:emperor

ordered - this is now officially my second Medi 12" figure - my first being Boba.....cant wait they both look really freakin cool

You can add me to the list too.

Now I've got the Wonder-Fett duo on order - both from Sideshow. They will be my first and second 1/6 Medicom figures, though I do have Yoda and several Kubricks. Surprised to see the Pre-order handled like this, but I think it will turn out alright. In a way it gives more people a sporting chance since they won't blow out in twenty minutes at 10am PST on a Friday, but that's easy for me to say since I've got one.

BrooklynWolf X said:
OCT can't come soon enough.

Yeah but in the meantime there's
Spider-Man 3 (april/may)
Sandtrooper (may/june)
AND Boba Fett. Lots of money and time to be spent until OCT.

PosterBoyKelly said:
Yeah but in the meantime there's
Spider-Man 3 (april/may)
Sandtrooper (may/june)
AND Boba Fett. Lots of money and time to be spent until OCT.

boba's cool and all....but i want JANGO NOW!!

ARGH!

I'm surprised Jango is still around and even more surprised that SSC put it up there without any warning, how strange.

Hope everybody that really wanted one manages to get one, there'd be nothing worse than coming online to find it sold out.

there should be a good explaination for that. it was a surprise preorder. and aside from us nocturnal folk, everyone is sleeping. hehe, watch, the moment everyone wakes up...the snoozers are GOING.TO.BE.PISSED.

Seth Gecko said:
It says right in the newsletter that newsletter subscribers get first dibs etc.on jango. But yeah **** will hit the fan anyways.:cool:

(i never get the newsletter till like 5 hrs after it goes up anyways if i didn't check this site i'd have no idea)lucky me:rotfl
Well that is until a lot of the fansites plaster all of Sideshows newsletter on their front page.

Can't belive SSC did this. Yet, an other cold shower for the European collectors. Since Jango's still available, I managed to order one, but that doesn't make me feel better about this situation.
I also have one on order with BBTS, and it looks like I may have to make these "reassurance" orders more often. Might go ahead and give my cash to BBTS right away.
https://www.dict.cc/englisch-deutsch/reassurance.html

Yeah the newsletter goes up at like 2am UK time, so I'm glad I preordered with BBTS as well because if this had sold out fast I would've had no chance of getting it.

Just seems like an odd choice from SSC, but then again their treatment of European Collectors has always been questionable at best.

Got two! I woke up and saw this thread, I was so worried it would be soldout. Whew, thanks for the freaksboard. The 2nd is for a friend that I know is fast asleep right now. Jango looks supreme.

Back