Jango up for preorder!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not to mention that if you remember in 'Attack of the Clones' Taun We explains to Obi-wan that the clones are on an accelerated growth rate so that they would mature more quickly thus increasing the size of the army rapidly.

So let's say the accelerated growth rate for the clones is twice that of a normal human. Assuming the clones are in their mid twenties to thirties by ROTS, that would mean by the time ANH rolls around any clones left would be pushing 40-50 years old. Time to get/clone some new recruits.

Ultimate Weapon said:
... that would mean by the time ANH rolls around any clones left would be pushing 40-50 years old. ...
Indeed. In 'Children of the Jedi', set a few month after the happenings of the 'Jedi Academy' Luke encounters one of these old Stormies on some planet. I forgot his name though.

More like in their 60's if they grow at double speed.(40-50 would be like normal aging since it's about 20 years till ep4)

Darklord Dave said:
Maybe they only age fast to maturity and then age normally?
That's the way I took it to be as well. What good is a million clone army if they're gonna have to be put out to pasture in a few years.

They pretty much do that with regular soldiers anyway. And besides, they weren't meant for a long-term solution, they needed a useful army right then, they couldn't wait until the were 20 years old.

Who cares?!! They did their job well:cool: :cool:

Ahhhhhh can't wait!!!

4361_press05-001.jpg

jlcmsu said:
No. My Maul is mine.

A close second? Or will they battle it out as the core villain from Ep I & Ep II?
By the way Josh, I finally got some of the PF's and Grievous is UNBELIEVABLE!!!! I don't know how I lived without him.

DarthNeil said:
A close second? Or will they battle it out as the core villain from Ep I & Ep II?
By the way Josh, I finally got some of the PF's and Grievous is UNBELIEVABLE!!!! I don't know how I lived without him.

I think we need a little battle royal. :lol I'd go Maul fave from Ep1 and Jango from Ep2. I love my Anakin and Obi-Wan figures though those are right up there with Maul as my fave PT figures.

Grievous is AWESOME!! Character aside as far as what Lucas did to him in ROTS but the figure is very well made. The detail is really amazing.

are we talking about the 12" figs or the characters? if we're talking about characters maul would take him out in less than 30 seconds.

Seth Gecko said:
More like in their 60's if they grow at double speed.(40-50 would be like normal aging since it's about 20 years till ep4)

Yeah, that's right - shoddy math skills.

Regardless, I'm sure there aren't many clones left by the classic trilogy timeframe. That might make a cool story though, tales from a grizzled old clone in the classic trilogy period (as long as it isn't like 'Tales of the Bounty Hunters').

rw23 said:
Tough call on Jango and Maul, they both got owned by jedi's, so I say tie!

Jango had far better lines. You never hear him saying "yes master blah blah"

Jango had a look that let you know he was a badass. Maul need to copy the Devil.

Back