Jango up for preorder!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm amazed it lasted this long--- but perhaps the holiday weekend has many people traveling or taking part in family activities and they've not had a chance yet to check out the website as they normally would.

Like I said before with lost of exclusives coming in the next 3 months , no diehard following and a 150 price tag is not helping. There are still Stormtroopers and Shadow Troopers to be had for less and have been up for a while and then same prices Clones that have been around for a while.

I agree that it wasn't helped by the fact that people are realizing GG just screwed them making getting many of their exclusives so hard. People may be saying I've gotta save if I want to get most of these.

It is sold out. I think I ordered the very last one!!!! After I placed my order, when I searched for Jango, it said it was not available. Cool, never did that before!

I think anyone who missed the chance to snag Jango will feel very :monkey2 once they start to get shipped and the pictures start appearing. $150 or not this 1/6th fig is going to be one if not the best in my collection (for the time being) next to Jabba.

Daveyjaro said:
It is sold out. I think I ordered the very last one!!!! After I placed my order, when I searched for Jango, it said it was not available. Cool, never did that before!
Perfectly possible. When I checked around that time, there were only about 5 left.

jedibear said:
:D :D :D :D :D

Um....friggin Bib Fortuna wasn't $150....

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

And it went up with nobody knowing mostly till today.If it was a PPO like boba it woulda sold out just as fast as boba.Bring on the fetts.:cool:

Gotta read your newsletter! Thursday night, when it gets posted, seems to be just as important as Fri morning (when items pre-order)! I think I remember them doing this with the Medi Clone or Yoda.

I try to read it as soon as it posts, just in case they sneak something in like this.

Tired of PPOs!!! Give me a newsletter were I can order something at the time of the newsletter instead of having to wait a week.

Seth Gecko said:
And it went up with nobody knowing mostly till today.If it was a PPO like boba it woulda sold out just as fast as boba.Bring on the fetts.:cool:
Put down the crack pipe, it would not have been close to Boba, faster yes, close to fett Hell no.

EVILFACE said:
Man what is up.

2500 of friggin Bib Fortuna sold out faster than Daddy Fett :lol

What does sell out time have to do with the quality of a figure?

mfoga said:
Put down the crack pipe, it would not have been close to Boba, faster yes, close to fett Hell no.

Sure it would've!! lotta ppl think it looks even better than boba and it comes with an EXTRA head.(if it was a PPO i still say it woulda sold out in 20 min just like boba)If all the people that are in this thread were waiting at 10pst on a fri oh yeah 20 min no problem.(plus the countless others that do not post here,but still get in on the PPO action)

I can imagine a few people coming home from their holiday weekend travels and finding an unhappy surprise waiting for them when they get back online and see what they missed while they were out of town.

Seth Gecko said:
Sure it would've!! lotta ppl think it looks even better than boba and it comes with an EXTRA head.(if it was a PPO i still say it woulda sold out in 20 min just like boba)If all the people that are in this thread were waiting at 10pst on a fri oh yeah 20 min no problem.(plus the countless others that do not post here,but still get in on the PPO action)
So what you are telling me is that something that took right around 20 HOURS would have sold in 20 minutes had they did a PPO? NO WAY a PPO would have changed this. It would have been faster maybe 2-3 hours. This has nothing to do with quality, it has to do with price and timing. Releasing a non exclusive this close to CIV is not the best idea, people have hundreds even thousands of dollars worth of stuff they are going to try and get that are exclusive to CIV not to mention Hotels, Flights, etc... to get there. If they waited until after CIV and had shown it that would have helped too. Sorry I know you love Medicom but there SW figures are just not that popular, they are gaining popularity, but come on SWS just discounted the Shadow Stormtrooper, and have plenty Stormtroopers too, I have a feeling you will see SS doing some discount with the Clone Troopers soon too. I got a Stormtrooper but still think that is lil overpriced, if they could get these down to $100 they would do much better. I even have a clone on the way but thats because I managed to find one at $110 shipped. I did order Jango from Adam since it was 127 and I have to thank you for pointing that out, it made it back in the range where I would get one. Boba is the only one I am paying that much for since Boba has such a huge following it won't be as easy to find.

tomandshell said:
I can imagine a few people coming home from their holiday weekend travels and finding an unhappy surprise waiting for them when they get back online and see what they missed while they were out of town.

Congrats on # 9000. You're getting dangerously close to that elusive 10K.

And this is part of the reason I got two. I'm gonna need some help with some convention exclusives and hopefully I can swing a trade.

mfoga said:
So what you are telling me is that something that took right around 20 HOURS would have sold in 20 minutes had they did a PPO?

Yeah i do.(never underestimate fett fanatics and PPO day, i was surprised that boba even sold out in 19min.Plus a lot of dealers grabbed boba on PPO day as well i think that had a lot to do with it)

agree to disagree

Ron%20Burgundy1.jpg

Back