Jazzinc 1/6 Batman 1989 Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I pray Joost does a 1/12 on Kickstarter or something. I gotta have one of these but 1/6 is just too damn big.
Just sell some stuff and hop on the waitlist man, it’s too good. You could probably offload a handful or two of figures and cover it and a DF120. If anything in the collection gets a 2.0, this won’t be among them.

With all the 1/6 products in the tube (89 Batmobile, 68 Batmobile, 66 batcycle, 1/6 figures and all the 1/6 vehicles from others franchises considered by Joost), I doubt we’ll ever see another 1/12 product from Jazzinc.
I think he understood it’s not his audience IMO…
Saying that, I would be the 1st to jump on a 1/12 89 batwing…

Last edited:
With all the 1/6 products in the tube (89 Batmobile, 68 Batmobile, 66 batcycle, 1/6 figures and all the 1/6 vehicles from others franchises considered by Joost), I doubt we’ll ever see another 1/12 product from Jazzinc.
I think he understood it’s not his audience IMO…
Saying that, I would be the 1st to jump on a 1/12 89 batwing…

3 points

1. I think the demand for 1/6 scale Batman vehicles will die down either by lack of space for collectors or every bat vehicle in watchable media has been created.

2. We didn't expect Joost to tackle 1/6 DC figures yet here we are. If he is successful in this area and is able to hold against the bigger companies, I think this will become the main focus going forward. If it doesn't, then...

3. I think the 1/12 vehicles will be worth exploring. The 1989 vehicles have demand out there. The rest have some but not at the same level as the 1989. So it's very much worth considering. HOWEVER, time is ticking since Inart now has officially revealed their 1/12 line. I can see them producing 1/12 DC vehicles. Since Joost has avoided direct competition, if Inart gets to it first, I don't see Joost doing it.

Just sell some stuff and hop on the waitlist man, it’s too good. You could probably offload a handful or two of figures and cover it and a DF120. If anything in the collection gets a 2.0, this won’t be among them.
It's not about the figures taking up the space, the footprint on this thing is too big to put anywhere...unless I get rid of the tv and put it on the tv stand :lol

Anyone building their own display case for this or are you using a DF120?

Wondering how much it'd cost to build one since I prefer clear panels on all sides.

Anyone building their own display case for this or are you using a DF120?

Wondering how much it'd cost to build one since I prefer clear panels on all sides.
IMG_2236.jpeg

This will be mine in a few weeks, the DF1801

Left to Right -

Jazzinc 89’ Batmobile - Batman 89’ & Returns figures

TDK 1:6 Ledger’s & Bale’s - InArt Jail cell

Black Tumbler & Batpod - HT 2.0 TDK Armory

Exactly the Moducase configuration I’d love to order! (y) Well done!
I think it offers just the right amount of storage without completely covering your wall, I hate a cramped space, will only add upgrades instead of diverting from a plan. I went with the 8 inch riser drawers, top shelves, & lint roller. Order during their Black Friday or Christmas Sale for 15% off.

Hah, you wouldn't be cheering me on if you knew the absolute state of my collection. Alas the FOMO got to me right at the end of the preorder period. Dave_W was sensible in holding out for a 1/12 which is what I said I was going to do.
Well it looks like you made the right choice, now that Joost is only making licensed product, it appears from here on out it’s strictly 1:6 for Jazzinc. The state of your collection can change, use this as a goal post man. Think of how ideally you’d want to display this, then make the necessary adjustments to your collection surrounding it. It really is a centerpiece.

Back