Jazzinc 1/6 Batman 1989 Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From Joost’s FB page. Awesome!

IMG_5356.jpeg

IMG_5357.jpeg

IMG_5358.jpeg

IMG_5359.jpeg

IMG_5360.jpeg

IMG_5361.jpeg

IMG_5362.jpeg

IMG_5363.jpeg

IMG_5365.jpeg

IMG_5366.jpeg

IMG_5368.jpeg

Last edited:
Can't wait for this.

Looks like North America might be able to get cheaper sea shipping option directly from factory too.

Unless you’ve got one of the cars used on set, this is the closest thing on earth… Absolutely crazy!
An authentic 1/6 copy of the real car!

I wonder if express shipping can be available from the factory as well and if it will be cheaper. 4 to 6 weeks waiting for this to arrive might get me unusually impatient. Lol!

Can't wait for this.

Looks like North America might be able to get cheaper sea shipping option directly from factory too.
Packs of killer whales wouldn't be able to overturn and sink the ship carrying our Batmobiles, right? I saw a video of killer whales sinking a vessel and I am a little traumatized.

Not sure about that, he has not had the experience making 1:6 vehicles like Jazz has. So this would be a hard car to get right for his first attempt in this market.

With everything he’s put into this, I honestly see this being a one and done, with no Batman Returns version later. I believe he’s said that, but I think he means it. The amount of exhausting details, to later replicate them with new molds, going back down the rabbit hole, seems like something he wouldn’t want to do at least within the next five years.

Back