Jazzinc 1/6 Batman 1989 Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are very proud to present our first display pose vehicle accessory. FOR ONLY $125!
Save your precious hot toys 89 Batman. Not only because you could never get your original figure in this upright, sharp seated position to fit perfectly in the six scale Batmobile and batwing, but it will also keep your collectible in perfect shape.
And, for a remarkable price! A full solid body with two pairs of arms and a hot toys level of quality head sculpt and a half cape, like on set. What more do you want. Will fit any hot toys and Jazzinc BatMobile and batwing! WITH A 12 MONTH PLAN, THAT WORKS OUT TO LESS THAN $10 A MONTH AFTER THE $25 DEPOSIT:
https://jazzincdioramas.com/batman/batman-1989-display-pose-scale-vehicle-accessory
Any pics of this in the Batmobile with the canopy closed? Curious if he’s even visible. I don’t see myself displaying this with it open.

Any pics of this in the Batmobile with the canopy closed? Curious if he’s even visible. I don’t see myself displaying this with it open.

I don’t see myself displaying this with the canopy closed.

How else are we gonna be able to see all of the marvelous lit dials, buttons and switches that Joost went to extraordinary lengths to recreate for us?

Z

We are very proud to present our first display pose vehicle accessory. FOR ONLY $125!
Save your precious hot toys 89 Batman. Not only because you could never get your original figure in this upright, sharp seated position to fit perfectly in the six scale Batmobile and batwing, but it will also keep your collectible in perfect shape.
And, for a remarkable price! A full solid body with two pairs of arms and a hot toys level of quality head sculpt and a half cape, like on set. What more do you want. Will fit any hot toys and Jazzinc BatMobile and batwing! WITH A 12 MONTH PLAN, THAT WORKS OUT TO LESS THAN $10 A MONTH AFTER THE $25 DEPOSIT:
https://jazzincdioramas.com/batman/batman-1989-display-pose-scale-vehicle-accessory

Will there be any future added features or upgrades integrated for this display pose accessory before the final product ships?

For your other vehicles and Catwoman products, i believe you stated in several of your livestreams that the more people PO, the more you can upgrade with bonus features without adding to the cost.

Will there be any future added features or upgrades integrated for this display pose accessory before the final product ships?

For your other vehicles and Catwoman products, i believe you stated in several of your livestreams that the more people PO, the more you can upgrade with bonus features without adding to the cost.

What other features do you want?

What other features _can_ there be???

I’m at a loss.

Z

PS: How about a Carpool Karaoke singing Batman swap-out head sculpt?

I don’t see myself displaying this with the canopy closed.

Why not both?

I slide the canopy open or closed on the HT 1.0 depending on my mood - it’s cool to see the inside lit up with my temporary placeholder 12-inch Spinmaster Keaton Batman seated.

When the JazzInc Batmobile ships, I guess I’ll have the option of both open and closed simultaneously. (y)

Why not both?

I slide the canopy open or closed on the HT 1.0 depending on my mood - it’s cool to see the inside lit up with my temporary placeholder 12-inch Spinmaster Keaton Batman seated.

When the JazzInc Batmobile ships, I guess I’ll have the option of both open and closed simultaneously. (y)
Nothing wrong with it but I'll already have both the 89 Batman & BR Batman posed near this, so even if I have the canopy open I'm not sure I need a 3rd version of Keaton's Batman seated inside. None of my other batmobiles (Tumbler, BvS, 2022) are displayed with Batman inside so I might as well stay consistent lol.

These days it’s just something
you have to ask yourself if you really need.

For me,
it’s just more plastic I don’t need
to bring into my home.

I do appreciate that it’s made and somewhat inexpensive, but if I want to display the canopy open,
I’d like to see the interior in its entirety.

These days it’s just something
you have to ask yourself if you really need.

For me,
it’s just more plastic I don’t need
to bring into my home.

I do appreciate that it’s made and somewhat inexpensive, but if I want to display the canopy open,
I’d like to see the interior in its entirety.
Either that or have the Jazzinc Catwoman lounging inside, fondling the stick shift lol...

What other features do you want?

What other features _can_ there be???

I’m at a loss.

Z

PS: How about a Carpool Karaoke singing Batman swap-out head sculpt?

I’m borrowing some else’s ideas but a collector(s) mentioned in a YT group live discussion (might have been Sixth Scale Mafia’s channel):
  • Rolling eyes - someone wished the static Batman wasn’t looking only straight forward so a rolling eye feature would be useful for when Batman looks to other areas inside the vehicle or movie scene specific, briefly side glances Vicki Vale before blinding her with the light.

• Swap out right arm for Batwing - i believe the YT streamer questioned if the right arm can be posed properly when Batman slides the targeting vision system in front of his face with the missile trigger aiming at Joker.
Again these above were not my ideas. Spitballing other ideas off the top of my head that may not be practical at this price point - swap out mouth plates, upgraded materials, longer cape (may bunch up so 1/2 cape might be more practical), etc.

I don’t have anything specific I’m clamoring for but thought it was a fair question to ask since Joost always mentions in all his streams and videos, he’ll add more as long as the PO numbers reach a certain threshold.

For a lower $125 price point where the margins are thin and a demand is not as high (as say a Catwoman), it may not be practical to add anything else as it would just add unnecessary cost to the price point. I’m OK with that.

Last edited:
Either that or have the Jazzinc Catwoman lounging inside, fondling the stick shift lol...
Nbc Nod GIF by Law & Order

Back