Jazzinc 1/6 Batman 1989 Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Nick D Man I'm still contemplating canceling. Been trying to find more pics and vids of in-hand users just to see how invisible or apparent the injection mold dents are and how much it'd bother me. Anytime there's some specular sheen they're going to show up. Are you still keeping yours?

View attachment 733453
View attachment 733454
I’m more distracted by that acid splotched Batsuit than the injection mold folds, I think the dents give the car some character.

Joost could have said nothing about the injection process and probably wouldn’t have bothered as many people. As he mentioned, the curves he was able to achieve are better at some angles than the original car could pull off with core moulds.

I’ll proudly display this with the batwing, 66, 95, the Plymo-triton and the OG justice mobile.

This car even with its nits makes the hot toys 89’ look like a matchbox toy.

@Nick D Man I'm still contemplating canceling. Been trying to find more pics and vids of in-hand users just to see how invisible or apparent the injection mold dents are and how much it'd bother me. Anytime there's some specular sheen they're going to show up. Are you still keeping yours?
I am as well if I’m being honest.

Thankfully my order has been pushed to January so
I have a bit of time to see more examples of what it’ll be.

I think ultimately, I must see this reviewed in a Moducase DF120 with cool white lighting, as that’s what I own now (DF1801). If the dents and off-putting inaccurate rims are clearly visible in that setting, it’s a wrap.

They absolutely must not be visible in that setting as there’s zero ability to adjust the light that blankets it. I have more faith the rim color will be a bit more subtle under those conditions, but not injection molding, we’ll see. I mean, we’ve seen some major indentations by the wheel well (think BC review). That’s not something our minds made up all by themselves.

I will say, it’s odd we haven’t seen anyone review it like that, as that’s the obvious choice to display it in. I can’t believe some people will actually display this with no coverage, all of that dust, all in the cracks and crevices finding its way into the vents unable to ever be removed.

I will say, it’s annoying that people think we should expect any quality for $1,800 USD just because the car features details only JazzInc has implemented, that’s not a valid reason at all.

Back