Jazzinc 1/6 Batman The Animated Series Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This two tone blue is looking awesome. I would be interested if they made a 1/12 version.

Joost: "Together with a student we have been trying to get the second variant with the blue cell shading dialed in for the BTAS Batmobile preorders based on your feedback. What do you think?"

View attachment 707811

View attachment 707812
That looks much more appealing and 'cartoon come to life' than the black coffin on wheels from the initial video.

Last update.
It really capture the look of the cartoon IMO.
IMG_4505.jpeg

If this was 1/12 I’d be 100% in. Looks fantastic.

BTAS Batmobile is just unwieldy at 1/6 scale.

Wow 47in long is as big as ecto one in length. Jazzinc please look into making shelves or partnering with a company for display shelves. This is gonna be a big car.

https://jazzincdioramas.com/batman/16-scale-batman-the-animated-series-batmobile-blue-shaded

Description​

After all, the standards set by series creator Bruce Timm and his Emmy Award-winning team were almost as sky high as were the expectations of passionate fans demanding a faithful interpretation that jumped out of the television screen and onto display shelves.

Challenged by the task of creating their first 1/6 collectible sourced from 2D animation, Jazzinc committed to the Batman: The Animated Series Batmobile project with the same diligence and expertise needed for reimagining a collectible in ⅙ scale from a live action property. And behold, the results.

The Batman: The Animated Series Batmobile by Jazzinc is the ultimate actualization of your childhood nostalgia.

Scaled at 47 inches (119.67 cm) long, 16 inches (40.1 cm) wide, and 9 inches (23.1 cm) high, and with features including an opening cockpit, a light-up dashboard, rotating rubber tires, and functioning headlights and backlights, every imaginable detail was realized. Even the exterior itself is made available in either a black or a blue shaded version so every collector can have their Batmobile just as they envision it.

The Animated Series Batmobile - blue shaded version features:
  • Opening cockpit
  • Light-up dashboard
  • Room for Jazzinc’s the Batman: The Animated Series ⅙ figures
  • Functioning headlights and backlights
  • Rotating rubber tires
  • World power supply
  • Numbered limited edition plate
  • Choice of black or blue shaded exterior (this product is for the blue shaded exterior. Click here when you prefer the black exterior.)

BatMobile-animated-series_-rear-view-right_-with-shadow-copy-2___original_1881_1058.jpg

Batmobile-Animated-Series_Cell-Shading_-Render-front-final-blue-shaded-small___original_2256_1269.jpg

I love how it looks and though pricey that is not the defining factor for me.

It's just too big.

My wife gives me a huge amount of leeway with this hobby but when her dining room table becomes the home for a toy car... bridge too far.

Back