Jazzinc Dioramas 1/6 scale Die-Cast Tumbler

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I say this now, but I'm sure it'll change in time....I think I'm ok enough with the HT Tumbler. Slightly undersized but gets the point across.

If it’s proper die-cast I’m in, if the paneling is plastic, I’m content with the HT V2.

Surprised he's tackling the Tumbler. Besides the HT version being slightly undersized, is the overall detailing that off like their 89?

This one is going to be a tough one for me, since I already have the HT vehicle and I don't see very much that could be improved on - at least in terms of proportions :unsure:. It certainly won't be as dramatic as the 89.

That said, I also have the 1/18 Hot Wheels Elite car, which is smaller (more inaccurate), but feels sturdier and better quality because of its die cast construction.

I think die-cast will be the biggest selling point for this.

Surprised he's tackling the Tumbler. Besides the HT version being slightly undersized, is the overall detailing that off like their 89?
He doesn’t know yet, asking for any and all reference currently. The current rendering might be fan made so there’s a chance he scraps that and remakes the rendering more accurately.

The panels would have to be die-cast to make this worthwhile for anyone, the interior isn’t enough to warrant $1.5k.

I think an automatic canopy for this will be necessary. This needs to really wow us.

Last edited:
So this one will feature a screen-accurate functional launching Batpod, which is totally *not a physically impossible feet of engineering? :wink1:

93p41y.gif

93p8u2.gif

*Kidding, in case not obvious to some. :lol

This especially with the smaller display footprint than the 66 or 89, is going to be frighteningly tempting.

Last edited:
There's a ton of detail the HT doesn't have, but most are hidden in the gaps and panels of the vehicle. Most of the more visible missing detail is around the front wheels.

But will this actually be $1500 if there are diecast panels? Thing would be insanely heavy. Hoping the wheel mechanisms will be metal at least.

That is significantly smaller and less complicated though.
Yes but he knows his audience, this ain’t selling like ‘89. With the Tumbler design, the HT inaccuracies aren’t as apparent as the ‘89. He won’t price this above all of his other vehicles if he has intentions on moving units.

All in all, I’m glad this is the next vehicle to be chosen. I don’t want to wait a year plus for the Batman & Robin Batmobile to go through production before we see anything on this, this will sell better.

Have to say, I like the Tumbler, but I'm not that much of a TDK fan. This will definitely have a market, though.

So likely to be priced around $1.7K or $1.8K before VAT and shipping. Genuinely don’t see too many sales at $2K, sweet spot is probably $1,750.

I will say the HT Tumbler never looked quite as cool to me as the vehicle did on screen (probably because of how overly plastic it looked), so I'll be curious to see if Joost can come any closer.

Back