Jazzinc Dioramas 1/6 Ultimate Catwoman (Batman Returns, 1992)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He needs to crank out PO to figure out where he stands here, to have a more clear path chosen for him.

He’s indecisive because he only currently has a ballpark of what can be offered, therefore can’t definitively say.

If you’re worried about him changing things after the PO goes live, then this isn’t the company to go with. It’s a guarantee he’ll do this, look at what we thought we were getting in the summer of ‘23 for the ‘89 Batmobile, complete night and day to what we’ve now come to expect upon delivery.

He needs to crank out PO to figure out where he stands here, to have a more clear path chosen for him.

He’s indecisive because he only currently has a ballpark of what can be offered, therefore can’t definitively say.

If you’re worried about him changing things after the PO goes live, then this isn’t the company to go with. It’s a guarantee he’ll do this, look at what we thought we were getting in the summer of ‘23 for the ‘89 Batmobile, complete night and day to what we’ve now come to expect upon delivery.
For sure.

I've no doubt or worry on Joost when he's finally made up his mind. I believe whatever decision he makes was based on what's best for his efforts and the customer.

I don't think the man is out here pulling a HT and actively trying to get my bootie hole.

Joost isn't going to make the call based on 3-5 guys in this thread.

Unless he likes their suggestions.

Joost literally said that he reads everything posted here in search of good ideas.

Joost: “Yes that's how it always goes and I read all comments everywhere and filter out what is good and useable and makes sense, so there will be improvement along the way, ”

And

“Believe me when I say I read everything and am always open to good ideas. About pricing, diorama, sculpts, accessories... everything...”

Last edited:
Brave, most wouldn’t purchase in an eternity.
Angry Tuxedo Cat GIF

Daily reminder that I'M STILL NOT canceling my Eternal Toys Cat Lady.

I'm going down with the ship gd.

You and me both buddy. I didn't cancel when this was announced either.

Good news is it shouldn't take too long for Eternal to complete their entire shipment of orders and get them out to all 7 of us before the end of the year 😀

I think you should put Catwoman on The Murray Show display.... licking herself.
Could definitely have a fun photo shoot with Catwoman licking everyone in my collection.
Wasn’t that just a one and done option though- so you either ordered an 89 Batmobile or not? Every change from then onwards was an objective improvement.

Therefore there was no potential that you’d order one Batmobile package over another but then live to regret it when the option that you initially deemed inadequate ends up including everything you require and would have saved you a load of money if it had been marketed that way from the start.

Last edited:
I mean, comparing their Batmobile release to this one is not the way to attack this imo. They're too different on pretty much every level.

This is JazzInc's first official figure. There is bound to be some glitches. One day, in hindsight, it will all be clear. Like InArt's Joker. So there's going to be things that we don't like that won't be sorted out until future figures. Like rolling eyes... or maybe dio size... or the way the 'deluxe' is packaged... who knows?

Maybe Joost will be the first to actually offer "expansion packs" that collectors have been asking for for 20 years.

Perhaps that's how we'll get the Catwoman with frizzy hair and no mask....

I agree that would be ideal for us the consumer, but from a manufacturing standpoint, that’s a lot of different versions that would require multiple variant boxes therefore either limiting his budget or raising the overall bottom line.
Exactly. Cool. But a logistical nightmare as well as a financial one since use of molds will be out of whack

Maybe Joost will be the first to actually offer "expansion packs" that collectors have been asking for for 20 years.
It’s such a great business model idea and would be an easy way to make money for a company. Surprised no one has done this yet.

Could definitely have fun photo shoot with Catwoman licking everyone in my collection.

Wasn’t that just a one and done option though- so you either ordered an 89 Batmobile or not? Every change from then onwards was an objective improvement.

Therefore there was no potential that you’d order one Batmobile package over another but then live to regret it when the option that you initially deemed inadequate ends up including everything you require and would have saved you a load of money if it had been marketed that way from the start.
That’s just it, you can’t please everyone.

I was adamant on the ‘89 Batmobile headlights to be changed to the correct yellow hue as opposed to the inaccurate warm amber many, many, months ago.

At the time was told that’s what they’re going with and it is what it is. Now since someone who worked on the project said it, it’s been changed. I knew it was wrong but didn’t have a voice by myself. Now after that correction, you have people saying the amber looked better. If you don’t know
anything about the details you speak on, then sometimes it’s best to not speak, all it takes is a bunch of people to blindly agree with you to derail everything. We’re not here to figure out how to make Burtons Batmobile better, but to accurately honor it as faithfully as possible.

Unfortunately it’s the only way he can currently run his company, we’re still in his infant stage. He can’t turn around tomorrow and promise two sculpts per standard release without tangible numbers in front of him to go off of. If his Deluxe two pack is put up for around $1k and people decide in droves it isn’t worth it, then we might not have a project to follow.

I suggest if you’re worried, wait until the last week of PO to decide and just follow the updates along until then. But nothing is ever final with JazzInc, the only thing you know for sure is you’re getting a Catwoman. He’s got the right mentality to where I trust his judgement mostly. It’s the FB crowd that adjusts his ear that we should worry about.

I personally think he should scrap the standard versions if he cannot offer either A. The most desirable sculpt per version, or B. He was a bit short sighted on what he could offer in a $300 package.

He says what’s included will be solely dependent on how well sales go during the PO stage, this strategy doesn’t work for the standard releases like it does a single release like his vehicles.

People aren’t going to gamble with their wallets on a standard version getting a second sculpt later when the deluxe option is set in stone in front of them. If you offer an extra sculpt in the standard package later, that will rub deluxe buyers the wrong way.
The solution is simple. You can always change your order from one to the other. It will be set in stone when preorders close and production start. Change is possible until then.

Back