Jazzinc Dioramas 1/6 Ultimate Catwoman (Batman Returns, 1992)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe Joost will be the first to actually offer "expansion packs" that collectors have been asking for for 20 years.

Perhaps that's how we'll get the Catwoman with frizzy hair and no mask....
This is precisely what he's said he wants to do with the unmasked head. Release it on its own later on.

It’s such a great business model idea and would be an easy way to make money for a company. Surprised no one has done this yet.
The worry for me is that it results in a smaller subset of an already limited edition supporting character in a very niche market. Fastest way to guarantee failure due to lack of volume

The worry for me is that it results in a smaller subset of an already limited edition supporting character in a very niche market. Fastest way to guarantee failure due to lack of volume
You think Michelle's Catwoman is niche?

I always viewed her as The Goat.

Edit: you said niche market. My apologies.

Last edited:
Probably best to just randomly work on extra pieces after a release similar to what InArt did with the Ledger detonator, with your customer base none the wiser until you catch them up to speed.

Creating accessory packs with your customers privy, for every figure you release is a sure fire way into bankruptcy.

You don’t want your customers to think “I’ll wait on the 2.0, or I’ll wait for the cheaper accessory pack”. You want to sell them a complete figure showing the craftsmanship that went into it. A random Pfieffer head down the line is better than actively planning an accessory pack that will not be included in the PO of your figure.

Probably best to just randomly work on extra pieces after a release similar to what InArt did with the Ledger detonator, with your customer base none the wiser until you catch them up to speed.

Creating accessory packs with your customers privy, for every figure you release is a sure fire way into bankruptcy.

You don’t want your customers to think “I’ll wait on the 2.0, or I’ll wait for the cheaper accessory pack”. You want to sell them a complete figure showing the craftsmanship that went into it. A random Pfieffer head down the line is better than actively planning an accessory pack that will not be included in the PO of your figure.
I mean nobody expects any of these 1/6 companies to actually make a pack anyway. Because they're very clearly not.

I mean nobody expects any of these 1/6 companies to actually make a pack anyway. Because they're very clearly not.
You’d be surprised at the people that actually do. It’s just simply illogical from any standpoint, you don’t go to the car dealership for upgrades after a purchase, you go to the dealership for another car.

A little detonator from InArt would never affect the sell-ability of a 2.0 Ledger, a sculpt might.

You’d be surprised at the people that actually do. It’s just simply illogical from any standpoint, you don’t go to the car dealership for upgrades after a purchase, you go to the dealership for another car.
A little detonator from InArt would never affect the sell-ability of a 2.0 Ledger, a sculpt might.
Ooh. Well when I say 'pack' I'm thinking a couple sculpts. Or the dio itself. Maybe a alternate soft goods outfit. Or a variant of weapons assortment.

All seperate options. I don't presume to know that JazzInc operates or would care to operate like that. I think Joost has a pretty good hand on the reigns as it stands, regardless.

These are just examples of things that ANY figure doesn't always require included with, by default imo.

As long as the ability to purchase it can be sustained, it's a non-issue.

Ooooh, idea!

Joost: How about that frizzy haired Catwoman unmasked head as the super-deluxe BONUS head -- yes, a 7th head in the 2-pack?

instead of a duplicate diorama, give us that unmasked head in the ultra deluxe double pack!!

1723850555502.gif

Back