Jazzinc Dioramas 1/6 Ultimate Catwoman (Batman Returns, 1992)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We were told 1 headsculpt with rolling eyes or 3 headsculpts with painted eyes. Failed to mention that the 3 heads would be locked behind a deal where you have to get the diorama.

I have no need for the dio. (I hope Joost decides to sell it separately)

I'm not a fan of the idea of the Full Metal diecast claws, they are probably going to be really fiddly with staying on the hands because of the weight and tolerances of fitting each finger. Also, it raises the price when plastic claws would be a safer choice for poses like the hands on hips pose that was mentioned in the video and look just as good.

The body will tear eventually, it's a gamble on how bad that will look through the suit.

I wanted a Pfeiffer Catwoman since 2011? when Hot Toys showed that teaser but I'm not sure I want to pay extra for a dio I do not want to get the heads I do want. I know the project isn't finalised and I'll wait and see what Joost decides.

If he gets as many orders as we’ll have pages in this thread come the end of September he’ll be swimming in money lol.

I hope its big for Joost. Huge! I can't even begin to understand the number he'll need to be successful, but I hope he hits that and more.
I hope he makes so much green from this run he thinks "**** it, I'll do a 1/12 '89 Batmobile and sell it for cost. Who needs money!"

Yeah, I'm with the people saying it feels like the understanding was no moveable eyes meant that the 3 head-sculpts would compensate for that. If the standard edition only has ONE static head-sculpt, and a neutral, boring one at that, that's literally giving me less than NECA did in 2017... For triple the asking price. That's simply not acceptable.

The tongue-out sculpt is ridiculous and only gooning straight men want it. If we get that at the cost of a smirking, sultry face that she actually wears 90% of the movie... I will be SEVERELY disappointed. I'm not going to apologize for being blunt--that is purely there to sexualize her, and we all know it. I hate it and find it distasteful.

Metal claws is kind of dumb. If that increases costs, scrap it. It's literally not that important and that money could be better spent on rolling eyes or extra face sculpts. And I'd rather have articulation at the wrists, etc.

The battle-damaged default head should be the extreme snarling look staring off to the left. That should be the standard on that figure, not the dead-eyed boring face that nobody will really display it with (let's be real). Even NECA knew that look required a more extreme emotion behind it.

How about a proper magnetic base featuring a snow covered concrete wet base top as the standard base, reserving the luxury diorama for the Ultimate Deluxe Two Pack.

Removal of the Standard edition at $300 USD allows you not to worry about trying to cut it so close by spreading your resources so thin.

What’s $150 USD more if it means a proper uninhibited release?
  • Standard Clean - $450 USD
Three headsculpts, one silicone body, eight gloved hands with metal claws, cat, taser, whip, one magnetic base.

• Standard Battle Damaged - $450 USD
Three headsculpts, one silicone body, eight gloved hands with metal claws, cat, taser, whip, one magnetic base.

• Ultimate Deluxe Two Pack - $900 USD
Six headsculpts, two silicone bodies, sixteen gloved hands with metal claws, cat, taser, two whips, one magnetic base, one light up Hell Here diorama base, additional Two Pack exclusive accessory revealed later.

Personally I think anything $350
and under would be a spayed release, so why offer it.
It hinders everyone involved, if $400+ is too much then there will be other options eventually. If people want to know the honest answer, Full Metal would have charged you easily that very $300 USD if you were to get those claws from him directly.
Could of bought this Catwoman with the Ledger knife I purchased.

With both the individual releases being $450 along with the two pack being $900, that equals out both ways for the collector to decide what bases they want for the same unaltered $900 USD either route they want to take. In total you’re looking at a clean three SKU release spread.
This actually works really well.

I don’t know of any other option
which includes that massive diorama for cheaper.

If you make the other options too much cheaper everyone will go for those meaning all of the R&D invested in the Hell Here dioramas will just largely take away from the figures resources and not be worth while to make.

I personally don’t see myself wanting the diorama, that’s why if I wanted a two pack, I’d want it my way with the more classier simplistic twin bases.

The discount brings the diorama and twin bases to an equal $900. Too many options could result in a lack of sales all together. A solid three release works best, it worked for InArt’s first release, it’ll work here. No need for five versions.

You can throw a $450 Catwoman on a payment plan and watch him improve the product you’ve essentially already paid for, seems like a win.

JazzInc. Batman Returns Catwoman 2024
  • Standard Clean $425

• Standard Battle Damaged $425
  • Ultimate Deluxe Two Pack $850
Six headsculpts, two silicone bodies, sixteen gloved hands with metal claws, cat, taser, two whips, one magnetic base, one light up Hell Here diorama base, additional Two Pack exclusive accessory revealed later.

That’s about as close as I think he can cut it for three sculpts per figure that diorama and magnetic bases. Talking $125 difference here.

His vehicles aren’t $1,500 just because of the size of them. He needs to keep the metal claws, he wants realism, why did he put functional lights in the armrest and behind the seats recently. Let’s go all the way, she signed on.

I like the $450 per version idea but then I’m in the US which means I’ll have to order through Kit which will probably mean a mark up on that $450. Kit has to make his profit and also incorporate the shipping fee so that may turn people off too. I want the figure bad enough I’m willing to pay whatever the asking price will be. Others don’t so they’re willing to just be satisfied with whatever eternal toys is gonna offer. This one is very complicated

If this was on a Mars toys type of body, cheap suit, unlicensed, plastic claws, plastic waist clamp base, basically eternals release, then I could see the budget friendly version.

Or wait for the Hot Toys clean version that’ll be $340 plus tax and shipping or a $400+ Artisan edition

By design JazzInc was never going to swing Hot Toys numbers so his prices and quality aim to reflect that. We’re all here under this thread and not the other Catwoman threads because we want quality and know where to find it.

InArt’s standard Ledger Joker (first figure out) was $370 before any tax or shipping, this will have far more than that. InArt gave us one sculpt with plastic hair and y’all want JazzInc to give us two sculpts and a complex suit with silicone body for $300 flat.

Not we, just @Nick D. I do wish he’d stop helping Joost devise ways to take more of my money. :lol
Haha. I suppose that’s how it goes.
We’re lucky he hasn’t just outright stated the price and editions with nothing more. That’s what we deserve at this point with how divisive everyone wants to be regarding something that should be simple.

We haven’t even got to the good stuff yet once more details emerge because we’re so caught up on price. The price isn’t my focus nor concern right now, it’s all about what that money is going into.

He’s stated from the very beginning his trouble with the basic $300 version, despite being a bare bones edition, that’s still a film replicated suit with intricate stitch work, a possible whip with raw authentic materials.

Haha. I suppose that’s how it goes.
We’re lucky he hasn’t just outright stated the price and editions with nothing more. That’s what we deserve at this point with how divisive everyone wants to be regarding something that should be simple.

We haven’t even got to the good stuff yet once more details emerge because we’re so caught up on price. The price isn’t my focus nor concern right now, it’s all about what that money is going into.

He’s stated from the very beginning his trouble with the basic $300 version, despite being a bare bones edition, that’s still a film replicated suit with intricate stitch work, a possible whip with raw authentic materials.
Yeah he really should have just waited until everything was ready and just dropped this as a surprise release. If he’s smart that’s what he’ll do for his next figure lol.

As long as everyone is comfortable with him doing it his way by changing things throughout production. Limit the total number of releases here and don’t worry about the changes along the way, they’re usually for the better.

InArt’s standard Ledger Joker (first figure out) was $370 before any tax or shipping

No, it wasn't. It was 346 with international shipping and profit included. So definitely less than 300.

Just checked the Facebook group and it really is quite a mess over there.
Even Joost had to put a video out telling people to just chill the F out.
https://www.facebook.com/share/v/Dbfe3ewj58yJFhB2/?

He opened the floodgates to the 1/6 Facebook cesspool with this one and now his little haven of high-earning, detail-oriented vehicle collectors is gone. You can never go home again.

Someone’s also already done a poll on changing the deluxe sets to be just the body with 3 heads and accessories and to sell the diorama separately- but the vast majority have said ‘change nothing.’
Facebook is not a place for independent thinkers.

This saddens me as I think Nick D has nailed the optimum package options.

Someone’s also already done a poll on changing the deluxe sets to be just the body with 3 heads and accessories and to sell the diorama separately- but the vast majority have said ‘change nothing.’
Facebook is not a place for independent thinkers.

This saddens me as I think Nick D has nailed the optimum package options.
Stop encouraging him lol…

No, it wasn't. It was 346 with international shipping and profit included. So definitely less than 300.
Ok thought it was similar in price to HT standard, theirs is $370. Anyways that’s not the point here, those are two companies with a financial foundation Joost doesn’t have. You either want one from him or the other guys, but they won’t be $300 flat.

Back