Jazzinc Dioramas 1/6 Ultimate Catwoman (Batman Returns, 1992)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I doubt this would be the general consensus, but personally the smirking head, toothy head, and tongue-out heads are the ones I want. I can’t see myself ever using the “bored” head.

I suspect a lot of people voting in bad faith on Facebook - maybe they are Hot Toys fanboys?
But the majority voting for things like making the multiple heads a + diorama only option and the double pack having 2 of the identical diorama are so nonsensical that I genuinely dont believe people are voting with good intentions.

I’d like to pose her licking her clawed hand with a whip in the other hand. That would be pretty cool.
It could be. But I don't see it working as well as you'd imagine.

The neck is most likely fixed with no range of movement. And you're also limited with articulation. It won't look organic. And I don't think it looks right with her eyes wide open.

Should be a way that you can only vote if you are gonna buy it. Like a deposit and a voting pool just after that or something that push you to buy it. Of course many people wouldn't want to put money if heads are not yet decided but well, I don't have a better idea to filter those votes lol

Eliminate the voting process.

Show us what you would like to offer, then if we complain or have a different idea in mind, we can voice it and wait for an answer.

Work on those complaints over the course of the project, putting everything to a vote is nonsensical, at that point are you even releasing your product? Don’t be a people pleaser, just put out damn good product and we’ll shut up.

There is still a learning curve for Joost when it comes to 1/6th figures, as he's mentioned politely. Polls may work for the select 1/6th vehicle market, but not for the figure market.

As mentioned, there are people that are deliberately sabotaging competitors, there are people who just think its funny because 'Batman's not their thing', and there's just dumb people out there that react rather than think-and-consider. The voting is always skewed, and never in the right way. Sadly, Catwoman may suffer as a result... but Joost's learning curve may benefit.

Hopefully, this poll is just one of several "gauges" Joost uses to make a final judgment call.

So long as the psychotic head is guaranteed with the battle damaged figure, the rest don’t matter that much to me.
I’m almost guaranteed to exclusively want that one on display at all times. Possibly a little play time with the distraught one as well.

The bd figure just needs to be oozing emotion on display.

Even a ‘neutral’ expression for that figure should still have an air of exhaustion and exasperation.
If they manage to capture that with the paint, I may side with the ‘neutral’ sculpt- but the eyes absolutely must be painted looking upwards with the intent that she tilts her head forwards.
Staring dead ahead will kill any of these expressive sculpts.

At least I’m back to being really pumped for this! It’s like that early InArt fever all over again.

So long as the psychotic head is guaranteed with the battle damaged figure, the rest don’t matter that much to me.
I’m almost guaranteed to exclusively want that one on display at all times. Possibly a little play time with the distraught one as well.

The bd figure just needs to be oozing emotion on display.

Even a ‘neutral’ expression for that figure should still have an air of exhaustion and exasperation.
If they manage to capture that with the paint, I may side with the ‘neutral’ sculpt- but the eyes absolutely must be painted looking upwards with the intent that she tilts her head forwards.
Staring dead ahead will kill any of these expressive sculpts.

At least I’m back to being really pumped for this! It’s like that early InArt fever all over again.
Needs red in her eyes.

Joost Assink

Admin
Group expert
9m

Making more great progress on the clean sculpts for catwoman. With Sean Dabbs and Viola Wittrocka!! They rock. And the taser is done and can attach to the boot.

c1.jpg
c2.jpg
c3.jpg

I don't know..

I don't feel firmly drawn to any of the clean sculpts actually. They're all just fine, but none looks like a heavy hitter to me.

There are things that work well here and there..

I like the eyes on the tongue out sculpt, and wish I could match that with a different expression, and push it further even. That's one example.

I'm sure the neutral sculpt will be voted out, given how bland it is in execution.

It's a lot of promising work, but the whole thing feels handicapped.

-

I'm more impressed with the battle damaged selection. Easier to capture the character more faithfully (with 3 static sculpts) when it's a scene specific figure. That one seems the stronger of the two, although it's the less important representation.

Last edited:
These look stunning in my eyes. I love the two headsculpts that look to the right side.
If the final factory paint looks like this I will be a happy collector.

Back