Jazzinc Dioramas 1/6 Ultimate Catwoman (Batman Returns, 1992)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smiling and Meow are easy picks, I'm struggling to choose between neutral and tongue out for my third choice. 🤔
Im in the exact same boat!
Smiling and meow are no-brainers and the two I absolutely must have.

I typically prefer an expressive look on display so the smiling sculpt is likely to get the most use but, now rolling eyes are in the picture, there’s some serious potential for the neutral sculpt to exude real menace if we tilt the head forward and raise to eyes.

The licking sculpt is more of a novelty and could be used playfully, seductively or straight up as a joke photobombing other figures.

Is function vs fun to decide my final vote…

@JazzInc and everyone: I've added the poll, voting is now live.

I've also made votes public - that may help to weed out some of the irrelevant results. As a courtesy: only vote in this poll if you intend to buy this figure.
But, we haven't seen the revised neutral sculpt to start the vote...

Let's wait.

Last edited:
When do we have to vote by?

I feel like I'll be displaying with the smile or meow 99% of the time.

The tongue out sculpt will be fun to use occasionally for very specific or just plain silly pics so I'm leaning that way.

I'll wait to see the revamped neutral head before voting though.

But, we haven't seen the revised neutral sculpt to start the vote...

Let's wait.

I dunno. I can’t see myself ever using a neutral sculpt for Pfeiffer Catwoman - she was wild and expressive in the movie. I don’t care to have her standing like she’s bored.

I’m sad to see it looks like the tongue-out sculpt would get cut, according to the votes here.

I dunno. I can’t see myself ever using a neutral sculpt for Pfeiffer Catwoman - she was wild and expressive in the movie. I don’t care to have her standing like she’s bored.

I’m sad to see it looks like the tongue-out sculpt would get cut, according to the votes here.

Yeah, she's very expressive - I personally can't see myself using a neutral sculpt for this.

Dang! Let’s hope the Faceplant people are more freaky and vote for tongue!

I want to pose her licking the inside of my Moducase front pane!

Z

Info from the recent livestream:

- Joost is 95% sure this is going to have movable eyes. Opens up the option for highly detailed eyes to be used from the production factory @Scout Trooper

- Neutral sculpt is being reworked, vote will still happen to decide which three sculpts get used. Joost thinks that the neutral sculpt will likely be eliminated, but we won’t know until the facebook vote happens

- Whip is braided

- “Hell Here” diorama will now have a photo of Selina’s apartment placed inside to add depth

- Price range is $300 for the regular version, deluxe is TBD pending quotes from factories

- Suit material is a hybrid latex, stitches are sculpted. Final figure’s stitching will be done similarly to webbing on a Hot Toys Spider-Man figure

- OneSixthKit, SpecFiction, and possibly a third company will offer this to the areas where Sideshow blocked it

- The diorama will likely be reserved solely for the two-pack, could change. That’s the way Joost is currently leaning

Here’s some new pictures from the livestream. Quality wasn’t the best on my browser.

Reworked neutral sculpt paint WIP:

View attachment 725996

View attachment 725997

Suit on a body (This is using a heavily modified pre-existing Phicen body - this is not the custom body that’ll be made based on Pfeiffer’s proportions. I believe these use the test soft goods corset which is being replaced with a sculpted one to maintain her shape better:

View attachment 725998

View attachment 725999

Braided whip:

View attachment 726000

Diorama background photo:

View attachment 726001

And here’s the livestream itself:

https://m.youtube.com/live/ixrnyZZN...GTrvjx3YezULFhPiv4_aem_rzsJCj4gDHEm6GREbSm6OA

Catwoman discussion starts around the 1:38:00 mark.
Damn - that is all good/great news and the updated neutral sculpt looks great!!!
Especially with moveable eyes this will be a surprisingly expressive sculpt:
- forward for a neutral look
- eyes angled to the side for a glare/stare
- angled up slightly to recreate this poster
1726509127266.png

Voted.
We haven't see the new Neutral head finished and painted yet, but i'am very confident that it will be as good as the others...and i can't wait to see it with moving eyes!
and still have no use for the tongue out,so easy choice!

Back