Jazzinc Dioramas 1/6 Ultimate Catwoman (Batman Returns, 1992)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are well aware and we will bring our A game. With the help of Kit Chen from OneSixthKit and his network in Asia.

Anyway, time to vote. Which of these four should be included in the battle damaged DX version (choose 3). Moderators, could you start a poll?View attachment 726787

They are all awesome!

But easy choice for me.

Number 3.

This is not an easy choice. I like all of them. 3 is definitely the most expressive and but if I only get one battle damaged head sculpt I lean more towards 2 or 4. I am going to have to think about this one for a while.

I’m starting to lean towards the clean look for this, kind of like the sculpts better. The Meow look is quickly becoming my favorite of the eight.

IMG_4328.jpeg

Man I am so happy I stumbled upon this thread. I had long given up on a Batman Returns Catwoman and now it looks like I may end up with two, a regular and battle damaged. I had totally stopped 1/6 superhero collecting but this is roping me back in.

Anyway, time to vote. Which of these four should be included in the battle damaged DX version (choose 3). Moderators, could you start a poll?View attachment 726787
I WANT THEM ALL! :panic:
Somehow it's really cruel to show us all those beautiful sculpts, just to take some away...
The new neutral is very beautiful too...
But i still think it doesn't fit the scene...too neutral, too peaceful..
The expression of the 2nd one is way better to show her emotions , her confusion at the end of the movie..
So, without hesitation, my choice would be 4-3-2.
I can't imagine any of these 3 being scrapped...i would be very disappointed.

Those turned out incredible!!!

Gut reaction: KEEP 4 - 3 - 2

I feel like #1 is too placid for that moment.

That said, I can see where some might feel #4 and #2 are too similar. Still, envisioning a pose on the shelf, I cannot see what to do with #1.

here you go

Thank you!!!... I actually have that photo saved. Do you have any pictures of the set-up that includes your Star Wars dios -- I saw an ESB Carbon Freeze set-up and a Death Star corridor set-up, etc, behind you but too small to see clearly. I'd love to see how you set up your personal displays.

a few shots of the clean catwoman now. What do you think?View attachment 726811View attachment 726812View attachment 726813
Very nice.

Some points about the diorama, which I'm liking more and more. (Unsure if there's an option to get it alone, or with one figure still?)

- I do like how the picture creates a sense of space in the back, but I'm not entirely sold on the execution. Probably because the light from the neon sign is isolated from the scene which gives away the illusion, and somewhat cheapens the whole thing. Unless the light can be integrated into the actual picture.

I do like it though. Regardless.. Is there an option to remove the picture and keep a pitch black background against the Neon sign? Perhaps also allowing one to insert a picture of their choice? Or is it permanently attached?

- I think the cats could use a little more contrast (darker) to stand out from the rest of the diorama.

- Nameplate is much improved from before

- Do you still plan on having the detachable piece on top?

Back