Hot Toys - Joker - 1/6th scale The Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m probably the only person here that still has some hope for this sequel lol.
From what I heard the reviews/ratings were similar when the first movie came out, but they improved when it hit theaters.

I really enjoyed the first movie even though I had absolutely no interest in watching it till like the beginning of last year.
You are not alone my friend.

So there i was taking pictures of my old Joker, getting him ready for sale couse i ordered the Artisian. After taking the photos i became to question myself again why? This truly came to life when taking these shots. Hope the Artisan does deliver. For now he's for sale

20240914_175141.jpg

20240914_154227.jpg

20240914_084817.jpg

20240914_084831.jpg

Just got my NRD and rewards used back.

In total NRD + available rewards will save me $105 USD on the new Returns Keaton 2.0.

Just got my NRD and rewards used back.

In total NRD + available rewards will save me $105 USD on the new Returns Keaton 2.0.
I got charged today for this and it was $103 for a payment. I honestly am deciding if I should even get this. I liked the film enough but to be fair it's not something I loved enough to care to own a figure. I'll drop money on a Nicholson Joker more then this. Imo though I'll keep it for now just to see how it'll turn out.

I got charged today for this and it was $103 for a payment. I honestly am deciding if I should even get this. I liked the film enough but to be fair it's not something I loved enough to care to own a figure. I'll drop money on a Nicholson Joker more then this. Imo though I'll keep it for now just to see how it'll turn out.
The sculpt + diorama base look great, but ultimately the final act of the first film isn’t enough to warrant money well spent.

I just can’t get behind the odd choice of direction for the character this go around. At $460 and already hating the suit tailoring and choice of materials, I have other more important obligations for the remainder of the year. Scoring that Returns Deluxe Keaton 2.0 for $275 out the door was a no brainer.
Better film.

Back