Jazzinc Dioramas 1/6 Ultimate Catwoman (Batman Returns, 1992)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which three of these four should be part of the Clean DX set?

• Total voters
At Kit, looks like $38 is the difference between buying the two DX versions vs the 2-pack (figuring in coupons).

I know I won't use the Hell Here... but $38 to complete the set... hmmmmm????

I would like Kit's site to settle down first before I submit my order.

Don’t feel like I’d be happy with the just the basic (since you miss out on the more interesting facial expressions) for $379-$405 and can’t justify paying $542-$584 for a single figure in a latex suit - that’s where I’m at.
Yeah, it seems like no one is getting what they want here. The basic face IS my favorite. The meow face is next. Then the snarling BD face. I could care less about any of the others. The Hell Here dio was a huge selling point for me--but not for 1K.

I feel like such a fuss was made over creating this unique, seamless body-- r&d costs that could have been better served on other areas, because, let's be real, that corset is covering up nearly the entire middle of the thing and those gloves are covering it up to the elbows--same thing with the boots to the knees. Maybe it's just me, but idc that much about the "proportions" being 1:1 if everything ELSE is.

Anyone having issues getting in Kit’s site?
Yes. That was absolutely brutal. Like the entire collecting community was hammering OSK at the same time. Geez. Took me almost 29 mins to get a web page up, search for it, add to cart, add a promo code, add points and finally check out. Ugh.

I ordered the Clean Deluxe (really wanted the Meow sculpt) and the Battle Damaged Basic. For those who are doing a similar combination, order the Deluxe first and wait for Kit to process the order and give you the associated reward points ($5+). Then when you order the Basic you can apply those reward points in addition to the $10 coupon code. I used two separate $10 codes, MOVIECANON and SCRUNCHIE.

BD Basic at OSK for me. I was tempted at the last minute by the deluxe, but...$500 to be charged later for it was just too much. I told myself when I got into this hobby that $350 was my ceiling, not that I can't afford higher but I just don't want to pay that much. I'm splurging here because it's Pfeiffer, so it's an exception, but no way is 1 figure worth much more than the $400 here (to me, only talking about myself here).

All in all though, a happy day for anyone fortunate enough to get any of the SKU's! Enjoy fellas.

Nearly $400 for a basic figure with little to no accessories and 1 HS?

Oh Maaaaaars! Where are you?

No joke. Collecting JazzInc figures will be a rough ride if this is the pricing we can expect going forward - especially for “simple” figures like a Julie Newmar Catwoman.

I don’t even want to think about what an armored Arnold Mr. Freeze with LEDs could cost.

BD Basic at OSK for me. I was tempted at the last minute by the deluxe, but...$500 to be charged later for it was just too much. I told myself when I got into this hobby that $350 was my ceiling, not that I can't afford higher but I just don't want to pay that much. I'm splurging here because it's Pfeiffer, so it's an exception, but no way is 1 figure worth much more than the $400 here (to me, only talking about myself here).

All in all though, a happy day for anyone fortunate enough to get any of the SKU's! Enjoy fellas.
None of the affiliates or other stores are offering any version for under $400 (after taxes) from what I checked …so I guess you should broaden your ceiling . But fortunately most vendors are offering the payment plans at checkout

Back