Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

Yep.

Is DC Direct like irrelevant now? Did everyone get sacked or what?

Their stuff was always too expensive and pretty poor quality.

and they only make the same big 3 over and over again every year.. that is getting nowhere but boredom

:horror What! 1250 for the Ex! LOL. Where's my Bats.....

Maybe soups in a yr or so...

:horror What! 1250 for the Ex! LOL. Where's my Bats.....

Maybe soups in a yr or so...

:lol I'm sure bats will come soon big G : )

as for the rest...
no_soup_for_you.png

Well, the most another retailer can discount is 10%. Sideshow gives you 5% in reward points, so that really cuts it down to 5 ($17.50 or so in the best case scenario). At that point, with Sideshow you get the best customer service there is for collectibles, and apparently a discounted shipping cost because of Sideshow's deal with UPS (I always thought Sideshow's shipping costs were low for what we were getting). Add in the fact that the Ex. (that I have zero doubt you could get if you jumped on the waiting list now) is essentially thrown in for free with the Sideshow statue--even if you don't plan on displaying it--and the Sideshow option don't seem so bad to me.

And considering the QC issues Sideshow has had with some of their recent pieces, that might be reason enough to want to buy through Sideshow in case you need a replacement.

I know a dealer that will do a little better than 10%, I won't say who, but since I'm in Ca, if I'm not getting a Ex piece, I always go to a dealer. Actually, I find other dealers to have better QC checks than SS themselves, so if you go through one of them, rarely will you have to send the item back cause of QC issues.

Then don't look at this!
SDC13100.jpg

:lol

God, I will never get over the fact that I said that piece was gonna have those issues before it even shipped. Most overrated Spidey piece ever imo.

and they only make the same big 3 over and over again every year.. that is getting nowhere but boredom

Yeah I mean what can we anticipate now from SS though?

The big 3 obviously in a few versions perhaps, silver, golden age and a modern interpretation? The rest of the regular Justice League in a general interpretation I guess. I would love a Reeve Superman in PF, no way I can afford that cinemaquette.

What other baddies?

I think Titan mentioned darkseid earlier in the thread. Luthor would be rad, luthor sitting in like a board room chair or something. Zod? Harley Quinn with big ol' boobies?

The Question would look good in PF.

1250? Well, I'm still keeping my extra EX despite the fairly large ES. This statue is killer. Since I actually like the EX portrait, I'll display that one on my 2nd piece. Now if it skyrockets in value....I'll keep my options open.

1250? Well, I'm still keeping my extra EX despite the fairly large ES. This statue is killer. Since I actually like the EX portrait, I'll display that one on my 2nd piece. Now if it skyrockets in value....I'll keep my options open.

So you have 2 Exes filip?

i wonder when my waitlist will convert , jumped on it almost immediately after Joker sold out ...

Yeah I mean what can we anticipate now from SS though?

The big 3 obviously in a few versions perhaps, silver, golden age and a modern interpretation? The rest of the regular Justice League in a general interpretation I guess. I would love a Reeve Superman in PF, no way I can afford that cinemaquette.

What other baddies?

I think Titan mentioned darkseid earlier in the thread. Luthor would be rad, luthor sitting in like a board room chair or something. Zod? Harley Quinn with big ol' boobies?

The Question would look good in PF.

Darkseid PF with Omega Beams! That will make one epic statue :clap I would also love to see Bane, Two-Face, Deathstroke and Lex Luthor in armor from Sideshow PFs.

how do you know it's soldout, just because sideshow's website say it's soldout? :slap

is this your first sideshow statue? that would explain things.

no it is not.
sideshow's order system needs an hour to receive your order.that means that joker could be sold out an hour before it was posted in the site.also,
if they were bumping the es the waitlists should have converterd by now.do you remember what happened with wolverine pf?it was up for ppo,sold out and waitlits converted during the weekend.

edit:told you this is going to skyrocket https://www.ebay.com/itm/SIDESHOW-E..._Figurines&hash=item2a13cf03fb#ht_6330wt_1344 :lol:lol:lol

Last edited:

no it is not.
sideshow's order system needs an hour to receive your order.that means that joker could be sold out an hour before it was posted in the site.also,
if they were bumping the es the waitlists should have converterd by now.do you remember what happened with wolverine pf?it was up for ppo,sold out and waitlits converted during the weekend.

edit:told you this is going to skyrocket https://www.ebay.com/itm/SIDESHOW-E..._Figurines&hash=item2a13cf03fb#ht_6330wt_1344 :lol:lol:lol

:monkey1:monkey1 not so soon:dance

Back