Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crazy Talk ;)

I am not a big fan of Skaar. I love Hulk but i hate the whole Hulk family storyline. I mean everyone was becoming a Hulk. I also tend to think that the statue is a tad overrated. Now I have not seen it in hand. It is well done and all but I just don't think it's that great. however I know it's my meh feelings I have about Skaar that affect my judgment.

Oh and

JOKER PF >>>>>>>>>>> Doom PF :)

:goodpost: :exactly:

Totally with you on that! The son of Hulk is a great statue but its no Joker!
Love the Hulks but I think my long lost cousin was a Hulk too in that story line! :monkey4

I had a hard time trying to decide which angle to display him on my shelf with the Ex head. I wanted to be able to see both the front of his body and his face so I tried putting the head on like this and it fits.

joker.jpg

I actually like it like this. It makes him look even more demented.

I had a hard time trying to decide which angle to display him on my shelf with the Ex head. I wanted to be able to see both the front of his body and his face so I tried putting the head on like this and it fits.

joker.jpg

I actually like it like this. It makes him look even more demented.

Wow a tad late to the party :) Others have posted pics like that. But I give you tons of credit for not viewing the photos. I wish I had that will power!

Wow a tad late to the party :) Others have posted pics like that. But I give you tons of credit for not viewing the photos. I wish I had that will power!

Whoops! I saw some of the earliest pics but I haven't been on the forum much the past 2 weeks.

Sure, when they get to DC's D-listers like they're doing with Marvel right now.

If they were doing Marvel's A-listers all over again I think the ES would be higher just because Sideshows customer base has grown.

:exactly: Best believe if the Marvel license was the newer one and it was Spidey, Wolverine or comic Hulk and not Batman right now there'd be 2000 Spidey, Wolverine and Hulk EXs as well. And I'd be all over that ish! Just the same if DC was the older license, their ES would be like the Marvel peices are now. Joker would be an old grail by now and everyone would love the Batman Comiquette more than the PF :)

But let's not forget Marvel isn't dead, we've just had the biggest of the biggest already. But there's still B-list characters left like Magneto, Daredevil, Phoenix, etc. Even fairly big characters like Loki, Blade and Ghost Rider (movie exposure made them all). All are more popular than Ivy (although being a sexy female was in her favor) so I'd like to see their ES, but it depends on sculpt and EX as well. The 3 DC sculpts so far have been better than many of the newer Marvel sculpts. Yeah Skaar was good, but he's not A, B or even C list. And even a great sculpt like B/C-List Hawkeye got messed up because there were no switch out parts. They haven't had that great character/sculpt/EX combo on the Marvel stuff lately like they have with DC.

:exactly: Best believe if the Marvel license was the newer one and it was Spidey, Wolverine or comic Hulk and not Batman right now there'd be 2000 Spidey, Wolverine and Hulk EXs as well. And I'd be all over that ish! Just the same if DC was the older license, their ES would be like the Marvel peices are now. Joker would be an old grail by now and everyone would love the Batman Comiquette more than the PF :)

But let's not forget Marvel isn't dead, we've just had the biggest of the biggest already. But there's still B-list characters left like Magneto, Daredevil, Phoenix, etc. Even fairly big characters like Loki, Blade and Ghost Rider (movie exposure made them all). All are more popular than Ivy (although being a sexy female was in her favor) so I'd like to see their ES, but it depends on sculpt and EX as well. The 3 DC sculpts so far have been better than many of the newer Marvel sculpts. Yeah Skaar was good, but he's not A, B or even C list. And even a great sculpt like B/C-List Hawkeye got messed up because there were no switch out parts. They haven't had that great character/sculpt/EX combo on the Marvel stuff lately like they have with DC.

I've been asking Sideshow about a Daredevil, Ghost Rider and new Punisher PF for the last two years....no responses though :(

I actually do like this statue more than Doom, if for no other reason than the vast majority of Doom PF pics I've seen the hood looks wonky. No such concerns here. Don't know how futzable that Doom hood is, though.

Plus, as far as villains go, Joker is way better than Doom. Doom's just a genius scientist dictator guy. Those are a dime a dozen. Mass-murdering psychopathic clown guy? Much more original and awesome.

Totally agree with you guys that don't get Skaar. The "Hulk family" stuff just bores me to tears.

Back