Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want a bloody Mallet!

I want a Bloody Crowbar, with a Robin mask on the end of it.

make-it-so.jpg

Poor Jason lol that was F*ed up.

Liked John DiMaggio's voice-over in the movie.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCtSArjZCLI[/ame]

That I would get.

Can only imagine but, a nice (purple) hat tilted till the eyebrows might look pretty awesome on the Reg. head. Something like this:

batmanblackandwhitev2003-1.jpg

P.S.: Wait, were you talking about the mallet or the hat? :lol

Or maybe make a 1/4 hat for the Reg. I'll be happy with that too.

And of course, the Mallet!

:lecture

I want a bloody Mallet!

I want a Bloody Crowbar, with a Robin mask on the end of it.

I am planning on buying a reg sculpting a hat and casting his hands so I can have a switch out mallet and crowbar, I won't make multiple castings of the head that will be for sale as a custom but I will for the mallet and crowbar, it will be some ways off as I got other projects I am working on but I will def make a list for those that want them, I am not a big company so material isn't cheap, and neither is my time but that will be factored by how many I need to make, stay tuned :wave

Liked John DiMaggio's voice-over in the movie.

Can only imagine but, a nice (purple) hat tilted till the eyebrows might look pretty awesome on the Reg. head. Something like this:

batmanblackandwhitev2003-1.jpg

P.S.: Wait, were you talking about the mallet or the hat? :lol

that is exactly how I want the hat sitting, the ex is nice but WAY too high up that was the main reason I didn't care for it, it grew on me but still like the one in the pic, don't think I will be doing the fedora though

I am planning on buying a reg sculpting a hat and casting his hands so I can have a switch out mallet and crowbar, I won't make multiple castings of the head that will be for sale as a custom but I will for the mallet and crowbar, it will be some ways off as I got other projects I am working on but I will def make a list for those that want them, I am not a big company so material isn't cheap, and neither is my time but that will be factored by how many I need to make, stay tuned :wave

Awesome Spazzy!, PM me when you get a price for the hands with a crowbar.

I'm in mate :) add me to the list please

Last edited:

:yess:

I am in. Thanks a lot for taking this up. Please do keep us posted.

And yes, not the fedora type. :)

No problem I am a fan too and this will make the statue even more impressive, it was a shock they didn't add it, especially since it was already made (mallet at least) but it is cool I enjoy doing this

If I could sew I would totally do this version with the hat and trenchcoat

I could put clay on top of the material but I would worry about all the sanding I would be doing and possibly ruining the statue

Awesome if you could PM me about the crow bar when it is all done that would be amazing! Thanks!

I just went and changed my Joker head to the Exc facing forward. I have to say it looks pretty sweet. Nice to be able to see the face right in front of you and not back looking away.

So THATS what he's hiding under that coat and vest. I guess he'll try anything to get Batmans attention. :)

Back