Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am planning on buying a reg sculpting a hat and casting his hands so I can have a switch out mallet and crowbar, I won't make multiple castings of the head that will be for sale as a custom but I will for the mallet and crowbar, it will be some ways off as I got other projects I am working on but I will def make a list for those that want them, I am not a big company so material isn't cheap, and neither is my time but that will be factored by how many I need to make, stay tuned :wave

Bro Spazzy count me in.

Thanks

I am planning on buying a reg sculpting a hat and casting his hands so I can have a switch out mallet and crowbar, I won't make multiple castings of the head that will be for sale as a custom but I will for the mallet and crowbar, it will be some ways off as I got other projects I am working on but I will def make a list for those that want them, I am not a big company so material isn't cheap, and neither is my time but that will be factored by how many I need to make, stay tuned :wave

Count me tOo pm me with price when its ready

Bloody mallet with robins mask added to
The mallet would be epic IMO

81d9e7e5.jpg

e13e69f1.jpg

Back