Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hay friends which position for ex head looks better. detailing looks awesome if we pose it upside down

I am planning on buying a reg sculpting a hat and casting his hands so I can have a switch out mallet and crowbar, I won't make multiple castings of the head that will be for sale as a custom but I will for the mallet and crowbar, it will be some ways off as I got other projects I am working on but I will def make a list for those that want them, I am not a big company so material isn't cheap, and neither is my time but that will be factored by how many I need to make, stay tuned :wave

just an update on this since I am getting pms about getting on the list, I haven't started a list yet, I haven't started the project yet so I have no major details yet, I will post here and probably start a new thread for the list when I start the pieces, it also won't be for a bit, I am working on a few projects so as soon as those are done I will jump on these, shouldn't take long to make them, but casting and painting will be longer. Obviously I don't want to make a bunch of these and people back out so there will be a NRD to hold your place once they are sculpted, again I am not a company and material is not cheap so don't expect a crazy good deal on these. That is all the info I have right now, Thanks!

spazzy;4822250[quote said:
Obviously I don't want to make a bunch of these and people back out so there will be a NRD to hold your place once they are sculpted, again I am not a company and material is not cheap so don't expect a crazy good deal on these. That is all the info I have right now, Thanks!
Just FYI though, forum rules are that you can't accept payment for something that will take over 30 days to ship.

Once the master mold is done then it's a matter of recasting, since you're not a company there is no need for estimates, just place people on a wait list and and just cast them in batches.

will see how it goes, this is just pre planning stages right now

I just noticed on the WIP sculpt that his right hand is facing up, do people want this, or just keeping them both facing down? obviously sculpting a new hand will add to the cost, so I will have to see if this will even be worth it. I was also considering doing a clean/bloodied version of the crowbar and mallet.

Crazy Talk ;)

I am not a big fan of Skaar. I love Hulk but i hate the whole Hulk family storyline. I mean everyone was becoming a Hulk. I also tend to think that the statue is a tad overrated. Now I have not seen it in hand. It is well done and all but I just don't think it's that great. however I know it's my meh feelings I have about Skaar that affect my judgment.

Oh and

JOKER PF >>>>>>>>>>> Doom PF :)

VtQWB.gif

Ski

i finally saw the regular in person. I really like the head sculpt and paints...very well done. The base is impressive as is the clothing...a nice tailored fit.

However I absolutely DESPISE this piece's posture, pose and position of his hands. I know he is supposed to be strange and twisted but the overall body position does NOT portray the charater how i wish to see him. I think the art directors tried to make him overly creepy and the body position gives it a European-Blue Oyster (from Police Academy) feel, that doesn't sit well with this Batman fan.

Well most of the time I can only praise ssc costomer service, but after this email i received i'm a little bit pissed.

you mean they're actually offering advise on how to repair a statue now.:dunno

Thank you very much for your patience and for the pictures you provided. Please review the options below to see how we will be able to best assist you in this matter.

If you would like to keep your Exclusive Joker Premium Format as is, we can offer you a $45.00 Sideshow Collectibles credit that can be used on a future purchase. If there is something from our website that you are thinking about ordering, let us know the item number and we will book the order for you and apply this credit to that purchase. This offer is valid on any in-stock or preorder items listed in our online store or any item you currently have on pre-order.

Another option, instead of the Sideshow Collectibles credit, we can offer you a $40.00 partial refund back on the purchase price of your item. Again, you would be able to keep your statue as is and the partial refund will be issued directly to the credit card on file used to pay for the item. Please note however, if you accept the Sideshow Collectibles credit or the discounted refund, the case will be closed and you will not be eligible for a further refund or an exchange on this item.

If you choose to proceed with one of the above options and want a recommendation for a super glue to repair your base, we recommend Zap-A-Gap. You may find this product in most hobby and craft stores as well as many online vendors.

If neither of these options is satisfactory, you may decide to return your damaged item for an exchange or a full refund. In a separate email you will be sent an RMA number for your return, along with instructions and a pre-paid shipping label. Once the item is received into our warehouse, we would begin processing your exchange or refund.

My Joker ex arrived but ye flower was not attached to the costume.i received the same email,should i go for a replacent body or a refund??

I have the Ex head of Joker. I'm want the iron man maquette mark I ex head, If somebody want to change it for the joker ex head, send me a message.

yeah, they really disappointed me on this one. I'll look at it again and since it was a clean break, i'll have to decide if i'm going to keep it or not.

Damn, that sucks Bro. All kinds of highs and lows for you. You finally score the Skaar EX :yess: and then have to deal with QC issues on the Joker :gah:. I hope it's an easy fix if you decide to keep it.

yeah, they really disappointed me on this one. I'll look at it again and since it was a clean break, i'll have to decide if i'm going to keep it or not.

That's the automatic response for a clean break. I received the same email for my ARH Leonidas statue when it came with a broken sword. What a disappointment that was.

Oh I forgot to mention that SSC will be sending me a replacement reg head for my Joker. :woo

Back