Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well most of the time I can only praise ssc costomer service, but after this email i received i'm a little bit pissed.

you mean they're actually offering advise on how to repair a statue now.:dunno

Yeah, that's great SSC's. For a 350 dollar statue, buyer's are going to want to repair it. That's nonsense. Send it back for a replacement. If people start repairing SSC's sometimes shoddy work, then they'll probably make that mandatory. :cuckoo:

Yeah, that's great SSC's. For a 350 dollar statue, buyer's are going to want to repair it. That's nonsense. Send it back for a replacement. If people start repairing SSC's sometimes shoddy work, then they'll probably make that mandatory. :cuckoo:

I'm Confused. Are they still willing to replace it? If so what is the issue other then it is stupid of them to offer repair info.

Is it because they won't just ship the new base out so you can break the old one after it arrives. Do you have to send the whole thing and wait to get the replacement??

Just wondering. I say no matter what you get the replacement.

Next they'll be offering a "How to Mend Polystone 101" youtube class. I'm sure there will be a NRD, and you can't combine coupons and gift cards, etc. for the class.

It's not even a decision man, I'd call them and tell them I want a shipping label and a new body ready to go.

Yeah the funny thing is that the only thing wrong with mine is the base, i mean how many people have had any problems with the base???:dunno you'd think they'd be able to supply me with just a base :dunno:dunno:dunno **** even if i had to pay the $25 shipping i'd be happy with that.:monkey2

If there's some kind of vote going on for the mallet versus crowbar custom for this, I'd like to throw my support for the crowbar. The mallet is nice, but it's more of a Harley thing imo.

Got #177 tonight! I am very, very happy. Only thing, his left foot (the one without the peg) is raised up I'd say about an 8th of an inch off the base. I got him from a local retailer and had to sign off on his condition before I left, so I don't think there is anything I can do about it now.

It's not even a decision man, I'd call them and tell them I want a shipping label and a new body ready to go.

I just realized that they asked me to return him for the refund (not likely) or exchange, but they've never asked me to do that before. I don't think they realize that I'm and international customer. So I sent back a request for just the base, or to make sure they do have a replacement before I have to destroy this one (if that's what they want me to do).

Got mine and he is gorgeous!!! One of the best Joker figures I have purchased. Only get to take one picture coz I forgot to charge my camera. Will take more pix tomorrow night I guess.

424625_10152047264390394_304418868_n.jpg

Do many have a Joker that the peg is a little loose in the hole on the base? Mine is not bad, but does wiggle some if I go to move it. Really the only complaint I have with mine. That and I'd love to be able to find a curio or something big enough and not too expensive to house him and some other 1/4ths!!

Do many have a Joker that the peg is a little loose in the hole on the base? Mine is not bad, but does wiggle some if I go to move it. Really the only complaint I have with mine. That and I'd love to be able to find a curio or something big enough and not too expensive to house him and some other 1/4ths!!

Yes mine is a little loose as well, wish it was a little more stable.

As for curios, most people use ikeas detolfs or bestas which im completely against, but if I have to recommend something it'd be check your local Craigslist you find much better quality stuff for good prices, just have to be a little patient and know what you looking for.

Got mine and he is gorgeous!!! One of the best Joker figures I have purchased. Only get to take one picture coz I forgot to charge my camera. Will take more pix tomorrow night I guess.

424625_10152047264390394_304418868_n.jpg

Congrats, but I would say is THE best joker out there period!

Back