Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is the same, missing the flower though. I had talked to SS this morning and they sent me an email asking me for pictures to send to their returns dept via email. I also added the pics on here too on page 616.

Mine is the same, missing the flower though. I had talked to SS this morning and they sent me an email asking me for pictures to send to their returns dept via email. I also added the pics on here too on page 616.

so its not a problem,try to plug the flower in that green cable.

thought i'd have to wait till tomorrow...but Mr J arrived a few mins ago
gotta say that SSC hit a freaking grand slam on this one...went over it with a fine tooth comb and it is flawless
the detail on this is off the scale good (particularly the paint)...once you see the heads up close you'll see what i mean...incredible QC !
when he was first revealed i didn't like the Ex head at all...but after seeing it "in house", i simply don't know which way to display him...both are THAT good

my crappy camera could not possibly show the fine detail in this piece but believe me...he is phenomenal

everyone who ordered Mr J is going to freak out when they see him

sideshowjoker1.jpg

sideshowjoker-1.jpg

sideshowjoker2.jpg

I think it's awesome that you painted you walls to match your Joker. :) ;)

Lol that's is pretty cool, but I don't think it was on purpose. :lol

I do like the color on the wall, I may use something like that on the kids room which is where I display my stuff.

Welp...my waitlist is still active but I think the ship has sailed. Once I get the official cancellation I'll be shopping for one on the 2ndary market.

Just opened my EX and this PF is outstanding :thud:
Joker is the best villain ever HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA :lol

I think it's awesome that you painted you walls to match your Joker. :) ;)
:lol
was shocked to see my pics brought up again...they were posted way back in this thread :lol
if you're interested, the color is called New London Burgandy (HC-61) by Benjamin Moore Paints...it has a purple hue to it (depending on the light in the room)
and no, it wasn't done on purpose ish :)
these should give you a better idea (taken with my really crappy camera)

000_0760.jpg

000_0763_0002.jpg

000_0764.jpg

000_0759.jpg

Back