Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys,

Just opened my Joker now.

Can anyone confirm if the base has little circle blotches all over the top and rim under the clowns?

Mine has and can't tell if it's an issue or an effect meant to be there.

Thanks.

:lol
was shocked to see my pics brought up again...they were posted way back in this thread :lol
if you're interested, the color is called New London Burgandy (HC-61) by Benjamin Moore Paints...it has a purple hue to it (depending on the light in the room)
and no, it wasn't done on purpose ish :)
these should give you a better idea (taken with my really crappy camera)

000_0760.jpg

000_0763_0002.jpg

000_0764.jpg

000_0759.jpg

are you a vampire? lol

for some reason im diggin it, your taste is different that what i'm used to but it works imho. :hi5: :duff

:lol
was shocked to see my pics brought up again...they were posted way back in this thread :lol
if you're interested, the color is called New London Burgandy (HC-61) by Benjamin Moore Paints...it has a purple hue to it (depending on the light in the room)
and no, it wasn't done on purpose ish :)
these should give you a better idea (taken with my really crappy camera)

000_0760.jpg

000_0763_0002.jpg

000_0764.jpg

000_0759.jpg

How old are you?? :monkey3

you can see his picture in 3rd pic :wink1:
:lol...that's actually a pic of my girlfriend's son
the second picture has me in the black and white photo (on the floor) on my 3 wheeler (age 5 or 6)
that was a long time ago...i'm 53

Just wondering. Did anybody else have the base a little smooshed in on the bottom? The magnet on my Joker's right hand is reversed, so I've contacted SSC for a replacement.

My Joker regular head and left arm with knife are getting replaced. Hope this is the end of the replacement for this item.

Back